• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New cuckold?

• Thread starterrocknroll
  • Start date
Is my cock big enough to satisfy some of your slutty hot wives?

rocknroll said:
Th... I'd love for my girlfriend to get stretched so much by a huge cock that I could put my "tiny" dick in her with absolutely no friction or feeling for either of us

Stretched by a BBC likes this one, or else (click to see)?

31499d1200184844t-you-afraid-he-may-bigger-sindee_001.jpg

It doesn't matter to me. I just want to see her face as it transforms from pain to pure ecstasy to giant cock addiction. And then have her tell me she could never go back to fucking my tiny dick

She's on her way to my school. I'm rock hard in anticipation to see this sexy 19 year old in a tight, tiny dress and 5 inch heels backing he ass up on someone else's dick on the dance floor, and hopefully, in my dorm room

Some comments...

rocknroll said:
I'm currently in college. Recently I've begun to get very turned on by the idea of being a cuckold. .... Comments?

Congratulations! It's good to hear you've made a decision about your future. Lots of college men don't have the vaguest idea what they want to do with their lives after they graduate.

No doubt you're aware of the definition of a cuckold, which you can find in your Webster's College Dictionary. It's short and simple: "a man with an unfaithful wife." There are lots of variations on that theme, as you know (no doubt) from reading this forum, but if you want to attain cuckold status, in your marriage and, in a broader sense in life, being married to a woman who dates, seduces and fucks other men is the basic requirement.

Thus, you will need to find a woman who is willing to marry you, who will then find your sexual performance inadequate (if she doesn't already from her "premarital experience" with you), and who will have a strong desire to increase her own sexual satisfaction not merely by masturbating frequently (although she might and there's nothing wrong with that) but, instead (or in addition), by finding forbidden delight in fucking other men. Preferably, your future wife will make you her cuckold whether or not you want her to. (But, it sounds like you do.)

To accomplish your ambition, it will be important to take your studies seriously and graduate. I say this because, as you probably know, a higher percentage of women than men are admitted to college; of those, a higher percentage graduate; and, women who are college graduates tend to prefer marrying men who have comparable levels of education. Also, women who are college graduates and go on to successful careers are more likely to be sufficiently self-confident to view themselves as heads of their households, and to be inclined to defy social customs and traditions by taking lovers to supplement their sexually-inadequate husbands. Thus, it will increase your chances of marrying a successful woman who will consider it proper and appropriate to make you her cuckold if you graduate.

To bring this about, I also suggest considering it part of your college education to seek relationships with women who are sufficiently assertive, sexual, and self-confident to fuck other men while insisting on your faithfulness. It sounds like you may have found such a woman.

An important step for her, if she intends that you be her cuckold in the future (or if she thinks she might want this, but is not yet sure), will be to require you to wear a male chastity device.

Your woman, of course, should be your keyholder. But, since she is at a distant campus she might give the second key that will come with the device to a local-substitute key holder... perhaps a woman she knows on your campus... with instructions to release you in case of an emergency. (You would have to convince her, say by phone, that any situation requiring release is, indeed, an emergency.) Your local-substitute key holder might also release you, if your long-distance woman instructs her to do so, at more-or-less regular intervals (once a week?) so you can relieve yourself by masterbating.

Wearing a chastity device for your (potential) future cuckoldress may better your academic performance, since you will necessarily waste less time masturbating and "going out with the boys" to drink beer and chase women.

Now that you've decided what you want to "be" after you graduate, I suggest your long-distance woman motivate you whenever the two of you get together by telling you to take off your clothes and, while she remains fully dressed (CFNM), giving you an over-her-knees spanking with a wooden paddle. The severity of your spanking should be inversely proportional to your academic performance while the two of you were separated. I also recommend she do this, as a reminder, just before you depart to return to your college. BTW, your woman can find a forum on this subject (for instance) here:

Women who spank their man

(If it has a banner at the top relating to the Bible, I don't endorse that nor does anyone on the forum [apparently].)

Good luck! And congratulations again for having made an important decision about your future.

Those are some great suggestions, I appreciate it! I'm gonna give them a shot tonight. Its looking promising cuz when we fucked today she's the one that started the cuckold dirty talk

rocknroll said:
I'm gonna give them a shot tonight. It's looking promising, cuz when we fucked today she's the one who started the cuckold dirty talk.

Good. Your woman sees what's in it for her, and it's turning her on...

Awesome news dude.....Your fantasy might be coming true as I write this post. Hope you didn't forget to take some pictures or videos (even better) for all us cucks to enjoy as well :)

Lol there were some very interesting developments. Resulted in a fight between us and I'm very conflicted

rocknroll said:
We text dirty a lot now, and it turns me on a ton. She's visiting this weekend and I convinced her to dress really slutty and dance with/kiss a guy at a bar. She also said, however, that she's monogamous at heart and she doesn't think her cuckolding me is for her. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me on how to get her to fuck another guy with or without my consent.

I gotta say bro, even though she cheated on you once - actually twice, and she wants to please you. She a grown woman and probably has a good idea what kind of person she is. if she says cukin your ass ain't for her, she probably means it, no matter how much you approve of or want her fucking other guys.

Just like every man ain't made to be a cuck, not every woman is made to be a cuck's *****. It aint for everybody. If you ride it, and it gets too much for her, shell just give you the pink slip. Fuckin freak. lol

rocknroll said:
Lol there were some very interesting developments. Resulted in a fight between us and I'm very conflicted

Oh, oh... it sounds like you may have violated a fundamental rule: don't argue with your woman.

If it's causing fights I would just chill out on bringing it up. I'm sure she will be cheating on you regardless of the outcome soon enough, so you just need to be patient.

Not a fight, per se. We just got a little emotional, and it wasnt about the cuckold aspect. I'll update everyone later. Just keep posting questions and tips and sexy ideas haha. Thanks everyone

Also, there were some INCREDIBLY interesting developments, completely unplanned lol. I think I'm too embarrassed to post about them though. Kinda weird that I'm that embarrassed and it's an anonymous forum. I've just avoided the topic like the plague, at least in my real life.

Rocknroll,

Ah-ha... so, despite your earlier post:

rocknroll said:
There were some very interesting developments [that] resulted in a fight between us. I'm very conflicted.

your more recent post; i.e.

rocknroll said:
There were some INCREDIBLY interesting developments [that were] completely unplanned. I think I'm too embarrassed to post about them, though. It's kinda weird I'm that embarrassed on an anonymous forum. I've just avoided the topic like the plague, at least in my real life.

with your comment that you're in emotional turmoil strongly suggests you and your woman are making good... perhaps unexpectedly good, from your point of view... progress toward her making you her cuckold boyfriend.

Emotional turmoil is, from the point of view of a cuckold, a large component of what it's all about. Hang in there, and remember the rule: don't argue with your woman. She will need to proceed in ways she knows will work best for her.

—Custer

By the way, what does everyone think of my cock? I'm very interested to hear

(i posted a pic a few posts back)

Ladies and gentleman:

I will soon be a cuckold. I can't contain my boner

Congrats man! Your GF is a smokeshow! Would love to see/hear more

teamviewer 294 568 614

rocknroll said:
Ladies and gentleman:

I will soon be a cuckold. I can't contain my boner
How so? Prove it with pics.

Users who are viewing this thread