New cuckold

Bicurious21m

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2014
UK
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and looking to explore. I'm 21 with varied sexual tastes, my girlfriend is 20 and is vanilla between the sheets. She's only ever been with me but I find myself fantasising about her being with others, more than one at a time. I've never cum inside her, never had anal sex; therefore the risk of pregnancy turns me on too. I can give a far more detailed description and some private photos to those who want them. She sent them to me so they're solo shots. I want her to loosen up and explore, or trained to be. Unfortunately for this idea she's very loyal and won't even look at another man.

Cuckolding has always been a fantasy for me. I initially tried to date her slurry friend to help with some ideas but I took a shine to her instead. I've been harbouring this fantasy for three years and I can't explain to her why this turns me on. I'm also into sissying and have a stash of clothes that she doesn't know about. I've tried to explain this briefly but she can't get it either.

Can anyone help me on this front? Please either message me direct or comment on the thread.

Thanks!

Hi Murphs

Ive lurked on sites like this a while and as a fantasist like the OP I've read lots of bits of 'advice' and this is the best so far so thanks.

Its obviously a big step for all involved but your advice seems slow and sensible. I'm going to try it.

Hi BiCurious - your not alone in your thoughts and good luck on moving forward.

Tried that, she is really stubborn with it. I've tried literature too, no such luck. She sees it too much as cheating and won't go there, seems like ot will have to stay as an online fantasy for me from now on.

All good things come in time.
The only advice I could offer is to apply patience, and when that wears thin, apply more. Seriously, it could take years before your fantasies could be realized, and there's not a 'magic trick' to have her suddenly think different than what she currently does.
You guys are young enough to socialize often, whether it's meeting at pubs/cafes, or entertaining friends at home. Having her in an atmosphere of relatively young, single people partying, having good times, and enjoying themselves may be your best bet. Having her see that regularly may invoke some wistful memories.
That makes me think to ask, how friendly or approachable is she, even when with you? The point is to have these guys or friends say hello, and pay a little attention to her. I think all women appreciate that, and could be an opportunity to open the door, so to speak.
In the end, though, time will be your friend. Be prepared for a marathon, but don't give up.