• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New England Hot Wives

• Thread starterIrza_Cuckold
  • Start date

Irza_Cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2006
Andover, MA
Roll call! Let's share some of our New England Hot Wives ;)
Ann-I_intotub.jpg

mmm ann izra is just gorgeous john. i truly love seeing her post more of her.

Our New England Hot Wives

Your Wife looks lovely John. We should get dressed-up, like the sissy cuckolds, that we both are, (short dresses, skirts, garter belts, stockings, hi-heels, and slutty make-up), and watch some, Well Hung, Black Guys, pleasuring both of our white Wives, right in front of us. We would love to meet you and Ann, (since we are so local to each other), and enjoy this lifestyle with you both. Please contact us at, GoddessLela62@aol.com . Love, Irene and babydollsissy!!!

Here's my wife.

I love to see her getting dressed knowing our friend will be pumping a few loads of cum into her before the evening is over.

This is my first post.She looks terrific.my wife screws younger men and teases me about them.

wife spreading her married legs for another mans cock.

any husbands who love knowing their wiives are spreading their married legs and letting other guys fill their cunts with their cum, contact me for exchange of pics with face and stories of their cum filled cunts and your cleaning them, as well as husbands who set their wives up to be seduced by a freiend without their knowing it was gpoing to happen.

BARBARA MASSACHUSSETS SLUT WIFE

024_1000 (1)BARB  CKSUK.jpg 111_1000 (1)BARBS  TITS.jpg 738_1000BARBS  TITS.jpg 755_1000BARBN  SPREAD.jpg 2019-06-06.jpg 2019-06-20.jpg 2019-06-052.jpg 2019-08-226.jpg 2019-08-262.jpg ADS & CAPTIONS87.jpg BARBARA MARK'S SLUT.jpg BARBARA MARK'S SLUT2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, BigSchlong, mabami and 2 others
MORE OF BARBARA

CAPTIONED WIVES AND GFS8.jpg CAPTIONS54.jpg CAPTIONS326.jpg CAPTIONS327.jpg CAPTIONS379.jpg CAPTIONS380.jpg CAPTIONS390.jpg Collages1872.jpg Collages1872-001.jpg Collages1873.jpg

Reactions: fredjac and mabami
ENJOOY MORE WIVES

Recently Updated834.jpg KT  FWASS.jpg Recently Updated837.jpg Recently Updated838.jpg Recently Updated845.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, Irza_Cuckold, Gaezel and 1 other person
Any of you cucks want to see your wife or gf with a true real bull let's talk. Rhode Island here and travel as well. Let me show them and you what a real cock man can do.

Reactions: hikawade and Matureplay
jagrmsw said:
MORE OF BARBARA

CAPTIONED WIVES AND GFS8.jpg CAPTIONS54.jpg CAPTIONS326.jpg CAPTIONS327.jpg CAPTIONS379.jpg CAPTIONS380.jpg CAPTIONS390.jpg Collages1872.jpg Collages1872-001.jpg Collages1873.jpg
I’d love to fuck Barbara. Love mature married pussies

Irza_Cuckold said:
Roll call! Let's share some of our New England Hot Wives ;)
Ann-I_intotub.jpg
Can see the picture. Can you re upload please ?

Fine fuck!

Irza_Cuckold said:
Have you had you cock in her pussy?
I wish 🤤🤤🤤 if you are offering her up I’ll take it!

Users who are viewing this thread