• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New England wife

• Thread startermcath01
  • Start date

mcath01

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2007
Like her? Looking for a mentor to help me bring out her inner slut. She is 46 believe it or not, still turns alot of heads and though she won't admit it, she loves and even craves the attention. She is aware of my interests but of course claims she doesn't need anyone else. She has been dressing a bit more provocatively lately though, wearing skimpy clothing out that she never would have left the house in before so maybe I'm getting somewhere. I would appreciate any advice or dialogue on how I can continue to 'move her along'. email me at mcath01@aol.com Hope you like her!

Attachments

• 09_08_1.jpg
    09_08_1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 242
  • Photo430.jpg
    Photo430.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 211
  • spndxCarwash2.jpg
    spndxCarwash2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 189
  • fla-2010021.jpg
    fla-2010021.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 275
  • GrnBik2014 002.jpg
    GrnBik2014 002.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 250
very hot and sexy...would love to see more.

I have seen this woman and I can tell you she would be well worth the effort to seduce and fuck. She has an ass to die for and is one sexy
MILF. Go for it guys.

Wow, I think she really does turn heads, especially cock-heads :) She is super hot, thanks for sharing.