• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Enthusiasm...

• Thread starterLamont
  • Start date

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hello... I just thought I'd post a small update. I see plenty of new faces so I'm not sure anyone will even remember who we are, but no matter...it's all good.

We had taken a bit of a break from cuckolding over the last year due to different events in our life, and having young kids etc. We just found that my wife typically liked longer term playmates than having to find a new one weekly for the one-off, and that took a lot of energy and time commitment that we just didn't have week in and week out so this all took a bit of a back seat for a bit.

However with the kids aging (a bit, they're still young)...and the emergence of a colleague that's actually in a great position to be able to be flexible and accomodate, things have really picked up again over the last three weeks. In fact, she's out right now for the third time in a week and a half which is pretty exciting.

What's interesting is that this feels a bit different than all the other times we've been down this road. This time I think she actually likes the guy and likes going over there which definitely helps because she's the sort that needs to feel some connection or it just doesn't work. Anyway it's a great situation so far because she loves it when he makes her squirt and he seems to do so almost without difficulty and she's just really taken by his talents. As she has mentioned each time so far, he's a real lady pleaser and not at all selfish for his own gratification. He loves taking his time and making sure she's totally satisfied before he gets his own... so again, she's totally loving this. It's funny to watch her eagerly make plans this time around, and text through the week (quite salacious), and be distracted by all of this. As I mentioned previously, many of the men she's been with have been pretty uni-focused and more neandrathals that weren't any fun to talk to, know, text, etc. So her new-found excitement and commitment are quite enjoyable for us both at this point.

So she went over there again to squirt and let him take charge...with the promise of taking charge herself when she gets back! Fun! Just thought I'd check in :) Cheers!

Lamont will be interested to hear how this relationship develops. Do you have any concerns with her making personal connection as opposed to just a physical one?

PAC496 said:
Lamont will be interested to hear how this relationship develops. Do you have any concerns with her making personal connection as opposed to just a physical one?

That's always been my primary concern with cuckolding in general. No emotions. I was probably a little too on top of that that it took some excitement away from both of our experiences. I'm still always concerned, but we have a 10 year relationship, 3 kids, and 2 businesses and a more than adequate sex life ourselves. I'm neither small or an under performer. This is something we do for added excitement and when it works. It would take a lot to get her "pulled away" so to speak. The guy also has full disclosure from both of us, so there's no illusion of what it is or isn't. Ne's just happy to be getting his fill....and he's a super open minded guy that's in search of fun too so it's a great fit at the moment.

Lamont, when your wife cucks you, does she continue to have sex with you? Like yourself, my wife and I have a very strong and long relationship, so there is no pulling us apart, but our sex life has been slow, and ever since she started cucking me openly, she doesn't want to have sex with me at all. One one hand it is very frustrating, but on the other hand its such a hot turn on to have your wife satisfied by another man.

Users who are viewing this thread