• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New game for sissy cuckolds

• Thread startercdthongslut
  • Start date

cdthongslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2008
Here is a new game I am trying to make:

Basically, you get points for each level of dress and points for each activity. Everyone should try some of these and report on your point total and any stories you have.

Dress:
female underware under your clothes: 1 point
female underware ******* (thong showing, bra showing, nylons showing): 2 points
shaving all your male areas (legs, armpits, bikini) : 3 points
make-up (lipstick, blush, mascara, eye shadow): 4 points (1 point each?)
Wear a I love black cock, cock/dick/my vagina etc shirt/clothes: 5 points
Black Cock T-Shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, bumper stickers & gifts from CafePress
I Love Cock : I Love Shirts - What do you love? : CafePress.com
I Love Dick : I Love Shirts - What do you love? : CafePress.com
I Love My Vagina : I Love Shirts - What do you love? : CafePress.com
feminine clothes (blouse, pants, skirt, shoes, earings, wig): 6 points (1 point each?)

Activities:
Drive around in car: 1 point (bonus point to flash truckers?)
Go to public place and walk around (park, mall, gas station,, super market, truck stop): 2 points
Go to drugstore and buy feminine products/make up: 3 points
Go to lingerie store and by underwear (must tell clerk it is for you): 4 points (bonus points for trying things on in the dressing room)
Go to make-up counter and ask clerk for help choosing make-up and have her help you try it on: 5 points
Go to adult bookstore and go in theater or get in booth and leave the door open and start to undress if not already in feminine clothes. Or go to booth with gloryhole and wait for cock to appear. Then do what comes naturally, sissy. 6 points.

Alternative activities could be:
post pictures of yourself dressed on this website or others (wifelovers, showmeyourwife, voyeurweb). (bonus points for posting as a woman and no one knowing you are a man).
Dress and Perform these activities for your wife's bull, his friends or with your wife in public.

Score could also be kept by scoring points for levels of dress and then multiplying them by activities. That way dressing in feminine clothes and going to a glory hole would get you 36 points instead of 12.

Another way to play is to role a dice twice. Once to determine your level of dress and a second time to determine your activity. This would be fun for your wife's bull to do.
Your wife or her bull could assign a number to you 1-12 and you could decide which combination of dress and activity you do to make the total she wants. Or she could just tell you what to do. The possibilities are endlesss . . .

Try it for yourself. Let me know what you think. Add your suggestions . . .

Reactions: shymalea
:confused:That sounds pretty GAY!
I think there is a difference between a being labeled a "cuckold" and being labeled a queer....

Not for me, hope I did not offend anyone..... But WOW!

brilliant!

I think this is a fabulous game and I fully intend to read it at leisure and then ensure my sissy cuckold gets to try some of these out :D

great imagination and Tiger Bull, I think you missed the point! and to the person who thought it sounded 'gay', well here's to challenging boundaries and assumptions hey ;)

I will report back when my cuck has played!

I tried the game myself this weekend

I wore a thong with a bow on the back and a bra under my clothes. I wore low-rise jeans so my thong would show when I bent over.

I also had on pink shiny lip gloss.

I went to a Lingerie store to go shopping. When I arrived there were only 3 female clerks. They were talking to one of the girls and it sounded like she was being trained. They talked about making sales numbers, etc.
I looked around a bit and then I bent down and started looking at bras on the bottom rack right in front of them. I know they saw me because I could here them. They were discussing making sales, then it went silent, there was a slight giggle and then one said to the new one, "yea, we get that kind of stuff, too." The new one said, "wow." It was great. I took a bra and wanted to try it on, but I chickened out.

On the way there I flashed by bra to a female passenger in a truck. I'm not sure she knew what to do.

I guess I get 1 point for the feminine underwear, 2 points for the thong showing, 1 point for the lip gloss, 1 point for flashing the trucker, 2 points for walking around the mall like that. I missed out on the 4 points for not telling the clerks I wanted to try on the bra.

I guess that makes my total 7.

Try it yourself and post your results :)

that was pretty hot cdthongslut.
next time maybe you'll be brave enough to do more!!!

Wow, at last a game I am good at! Today only six points, but I have done all but two in the past.

There should be a deduction of points if you don't tell the sales clerk - get over that hurdle and the clerks will help you a lot to boost their sales.

Susan's slave - way to go!
Berenia, I agree there should be a deduction. I did better this time :)

I played again yesterday and I did much better :)

First I painted my toenails bright pink. They look so sexy. I get a hard on everytime I see them. (1pt)
Next, I put on a pink thong, white bra, women's LOW rise jeans (they were really low, there was no hiding my thong) and a white blouse (did you know the buttons are the other way?). I also had on red lip gloss and foundation. (6 points)

Next, I went out. I went to a few gas stations wearing flip-flops so my painted toenails were obvious. One clerk saw them and smiled. (2pts)

I went to Walmart and bought thigh highs because I thought I would put them on, but I liked my current outfit too much. (2pts)

Then I went to the mall. I was too scared to wear flip-flops in the mall so I wore shoes with no socks, but the rest of the outfit was the same. A few women noticed I had on womens clothes. You can tell when they know. I went to a few stores and tried on clothes. In the co-ed dressing rooms I made sure to make my painted toenails obvious under the door. I heard a couple of girls say, "oh my Gawd" when they saw them. (2pts)

Feeling good it was off to the lingerie store. This time I took a bra and asked to try it on. It was great. She was like, "oh sure" and took me to the room. It had lower lighting and was very feminine. The bra was too small. I didn't get the clerk to help with more because other women came in and I didn't want them to feel unconfortable with a man the dressing room. I wasn't embarassed, I am over that. I just didn't want them to feel uncomfortable. (4pts)

Last, I went to a strip club. My goal was to get a stripper to notice my bra and underware and ****** me or get me on stage or something. It didn't happen. I think one noticed I had a bra on but she didn't do anything about it. (2pts?)

Total 19 points or so!
Much better.

I might try again today :)

My Shopping Adventure

Hoo, boy, I mean, gurl err .. sissy - anyway - deep breath

I decided to play your game. Went out for the very first time with sissy things on. Nothing too wild, and I'm not sure how many points its worth, so I'll let youall decide:p from the pictures!

I needed to get some office supplies today, so I put on some pretty printed panties and a satin button-front cami. I know they don't match, but I was a gurl running an errand, not dressing up for a bull and my mistress. Wore my regular jeans and a heavy shirt over the top, not tucked in.

Also ... I decided to wear nail polish. Went with a neutral beige color that is not too obvious, I know, but my nails are shiny.

When I got to WallyWorld, I picked up the supplies, made it past the lipstick aisle, decided I needed more lube. There was a cute asian woman with her cart right in front of the KY Jelly. I excused myself politely and reached over to the top shelf for the lube. I don't think my shirt came up high enough to ****** my pretty's but I am not sure.

Now the thrill was getting to me. I walked into th women's lingerie section and started browsing. The philipino saleslady asked me if I needed any assistance. Oh, gurl, again:eek: I told her I was looking for a couple pair of panties. She asked the size and I blurted "34" before I thought about it (my waist size). She smiled slightly and told me that was about a size 6. "What style are you looking for, honey?". Now I was fully committed. I told her a thong and a pair of lacy boyshorts. She showed me where they were and waited while I selected them. "Is there anything else you need?"

Now I was, honestly, really just planning on buying my office supplies with the secret thrill of my sweet sissy underthings on, but I ended up also buying black garter stockings. They had the tall size! Perfect:D

I thanked the saleslady and took my purchases toward the registers. Decision time again. Take the easy way out and use the self-checkout? Naw, not now. My sissy hormones were raging, my clitty fortunately well contained in tight panties so I walked up to an open checker.

I'm sure she saw my nail polish when I handed her my purchases and she commented on my cute panties, telling me to "have fun" when she handed me the bag.

After that I went to the bank to make a deposit. Shiny nails sliding my check over the top of the counter, but no hint of recognition from the clerk:(

Once back home, I took these pictures. Yes, I REALLY DID DO THIS TODAY!

If you like this and want to see me wearing any of my purchases, PM me and let me know!

Sissy PBJenni - feeling very sissy and VERY excited right now!

Attachments

• DSCN4191.jpg
    DSCN4191.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN4192.jpg
    DSCN4192.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN4193.jpg
    DSCN4193.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN4198.jpg
    DSCN4198.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 188
good job cdthong slut. way to get over your fears

pbjenni,

great work. those panties look hot.

lets go sissies!!!
Play the game and post the story!!

wife invited uncle who just split up with his wife,she told that i loved to dress in lingerie and high heels,so i had to show myself the whole evening and he loved it,he was horny as hell!!i love to tease older men....

Reactions: tomcollins
Poor uncle with your teasing - good gurls learn that teases need to please too

Users who are viewing this thread