• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New game rules

• Thread starterroughtogh
  • Start date

roughtogh

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2020
Just created this new game. Never played something same or close. It may be fun or boring, but I may try to start and find out.

Here is the rules of ...lets name it "Send or ******".

Before starting the game, cuck must send to Bull 5 wife\gf fotos. Pictures must be unexposed public before (private dice games is fine).
1-2 Dressed\lingerie with face
3-5 Nudes with face.

If Bull agree to play, the game is started.

1) Bull tell what kind of one foto he want to get from cuck next.
2) Cuck must send this foto within 7 days or Bull may start to ****** slut in "15 minutes chatpic" thread until cuck finally send.
3) Once cuck send and Bull accept, repeat from 1st point.

So, the slut would be in private while cuck send fotos again and again . The game continue untill Bull get bored and decide to stop. Cuck can't stop the game, so make sure you have a lot of fotos or able to take new!

Reactions: Ccchurr, ducouple, rjthree and 1 other person
what happens to the pics if i run out of pics ? what happens if bull stops the game ? will everything be kept in private ?

germanhubby said:
what happens to the pics if i run out of pics ? what happens if bull stops the game ? will everything be kept in private ?
If Bull stop, it must be kept private. If cuck runs out of pictures he have to make new or he loose, the game is over and its up to Bull - ****** or not.

Also cuck may get short exposes by missing 7th day and send foto on 8th, so Bull may post his slut for 1 day

Reactions: Gailscuck
Not very inspired when there so many good sets already out there. Just my opinion as a woman.

So just a photo dump is all it is

BaggedR said:
So just a photo dump is all it is
Along with other pics as requested by the master

Reactions: Gailscuck
I would be interested to play

Reactions: Gailscuck and roughtogh

Users who are viewing this thread