• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Game

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date

chris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
Here is a new game we are trying tonight. She gets fucked by her lover using a flavoured condom, I dont get told what flavour. After x amount of time I get to eat her out and guess the flavour.

If im fight I get a reward, if im wrong im punished!

The flavours are - kiwi fruit, bannana, orange and strawberry.

Chris x

Too easy, they all have very distinct flavors. Make it hard Like Orange or Tangerine and if you guess wrong, you get desert. :cool:

cuckoldinpanties said:
Too easy, they all have very distinct flavors. Make it hard Like Orange or Tangerine and if you guess wrong, you get desert. :cool:

Or salad. :p

Better Yet!! Wife makes you remove rubber from her lover, With your mouth then it becomes your "Flavored Chewing Gum" for the rest of the night or day.

Thats right.

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmmmmmmm salid with a lot of creamy white dressing. Sounds like a reward too me:D
cuckoldinpanties said:
No, not salad :D

Good memory though :cool:

hotwifeapril said:
mmmmmmmmmmm salid with a lot of creamy white dressing. Sounds like a reward too me:D

One salad FOR YOU, cumming right up :D

MMMMMMMMMM I will take it. I love Creamy dressing:D
cuckoldinpanties said:
One salad FOR YOU, cumming right up :D

Freakin awesome, Love it.

bananna.

Ok the flkavour was bananna. My reward for getting the flavour correct was 1 minutes sex. After the minute I admitted to cheating (I saw the wrapper) so they gave me the punishment - and went and fucked at his place where I couldnt watch.

Made me horney as hell and we fucked hard for the rest of the weekend thinking about our game.

cris x

Attachments

• 100_1246.jpg
    100_1246.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread