• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New GF situation

• Thread starterjaime_28m
  • Start date

jaime_28m

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
Some four months ago I began seeing someone after years of not being with anyone . She was also kind of going through the same situation , just took some time off from dating after her ex cheated on her . We started off being incredibly honest and we continue to be incredible honest with one another and one day we began talking about sex , she asked me what my best sex experience had been and why .

So I told her bla bla I could tell she got a bit jealous and when I asked her the same question and she kind of tip toed around the question but I didn't make anything of it but I did take notice . Let me clarify that we barely started having sex a month ago and this was before we were intimate . A week or so I brought the question up again and she said she didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to hurt my feelings , so I asked what is it ??? She told me that it was the best sex shes had because he was so big .

I know I'm small and have small balls , I've been told that by basically every ex so I'm comfortable with it and lately I've been.getting so horny thinking about her and her ex hung bfs because shes been hanging out with him lately

314097_602676789037_118533983_n.jpg551319_597337588837_1759673558_n.jpg
314097_602676789037_118533983_n.jpg 551319_597337588837_1759673558_n.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys
Sounds like she likes big cock and the feel of big balls banging against her! YOu can either ignore it or encourage her to cuckold you

I think I'm going to ignore it , not sure I want to encourage it, you know ?

jaime_28m said:

What are you doing here then? That is pretty much the m.o. of every white guy here. In one form or another pretty much all white guys here like seeing their woman getting fucked by another man. Usually black, and the bigger the better.

mikeandslutamy said:
What are you doing here then? That is pretty much the m.o. of every white guy here. In one form or another pretty much all white guys here like seeing their woman getting fucked by another man. Usually black, and the bigger the better.

how about you leave him some breathing room and let him arrive at his own conclusions in his own time? not everybody on this forum is sure of what he's doing or of what he wants, not everybody wants to be pressured into things just to give some anonymous internet wanker something to fantasize about.

Precisely

So how bug are you and how big was her boyfriend? I like specifics. YOu know, you might try and find a dildo to match her boyfriends size and be abe to find out that way without sounding so much like a perv and shutting this thing down

I'm slightly bigger than a lighter and she hasn't told me exactly hire big he is but she told me that it's been by far the biggest shes had .

I was thinking of getting her a dildo...thing is I don't want her to freak out if she knows I'm more than okay with her sieving time with her ex .

Thanks jamie, Since you are on the small side say 4 inches or less, try buying just an average size 6 inch dildo (if you can find one that size) and just start by saying you wanted to eat her while fucking her pussy with an "average size" dildo and see what she says about "average" or maybe her past history.

I can save myself the money and I can just ask her how big John (her ex) is . We tell eachother everything

She said he at least twice my size in length and girth but she said that it didn't really matter to her

How do I day to her that its ok if she still wants to sleep with her ex bf ?

Maybe ask her if she ever thinks about how it was having sex with him.
Ask her "what if she could have just the sex part with him", would she
want to?

-Hiki

She has said sex with him was the best ever . I'll ask her when she gets home

I asked her and she said if I was ok it she would have sex with him.again

I think they are going out tonight

jaime_28m said:
You know you'd love to see the look on her face and hear the noises she makes as some wrist-thick monster stretches her open and inch after inch fills her up.

jaime_28m said:
How do I day to her that its ok if she still wants to sleep with her ex bf ?
You make sure she knows that she won't lose you emotionally, and that its arousing for you to know that SHE will experience something you can't give her.

Any tips on how to do that ?

Users who are viewing this thread