• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New GF situation

• Thread starterjaime_28m
  • Start date
Shes out right now with Nathan, the biggest cock shes had

Shes really into me ,she thinks I'm the sweetest guy and she has said to me shes never had someone be so nice to her which gives me assurance that she won't leave me because of my short comings

Hey...So what's happened since. No doubt you left a lot of people here wondering what happened...But i was also wondering if she's still seeing him. I don't doubt she is. Just let us know....DRod

They slept together that night and they plan on doing again but she told me that she needed my approval. She came home and immediately started touching me and kissing me , we had really good sex then she told me about her night .
She told me how he made her cum time after time, that she loved the feeling of being full and helples, she missed that feeling of a big cock and she said I was the sweetest for letting her experience that .

She also reassured me that I shouldn't worry about it because I give her things other guys have never given her but at the same time she needs to experience a big cock and as long as I know that things will work .

This guy named Jason another ex of hers is moving back into town and she told me she plans on seeing him too. He isn't blk for those thinking its only intetracial. Jason is white, I'm hispanic and Nathan is black

Sounds like she likes her sex in all shades, all colours, all sizes. One thing, she is not going to get bored.

Good on her for taking the advantage. Good on you for allowing it.I think that if you do try and stop her she will be saying bye bye to you.

She looks a bonny lass and very sexy. Yep, you have to make choices. Make sure it is the right one for all concerned.

I know she would haha she is gorgeous and she could have anyone she wanted . I am not planning on getting on the way of her needs.

250405_555374218767_1016632_n.jpg

Cynical said:
how about you leave him some breathing room and let him arrive at his own conclusions in his own time? not everybody on this forum is sure of what he's doing or of what he wants, not everybody wants to be pressured into things just to give some anonymous internet wanker something to fantasize about.

I didnt mean to be a dick. I was seriously wondering.I wasnt pressuring at all. just curious if not into what most here are what it was that brought him here. Thats all. I would never suggest anyone do anything they arent 100% ok with. My first wife and I had a wild sex life but she always said she wasnt comfortable fucking other men but because she obviously got off on it I continued to instigate it. Eventually we split because she wasnt comfortable with me being ok with her being a *****. Once again I was just surprised at the response.

mikeandslutamy said:
I didnt mean to be a dick. I was seriously wondering.I wasnt pressuring at all. just curious if not into what most here are what it was that brought him here. Thats all. I would never suggest anyone do anything they arent 100% ok with. My first wife and I had a wild sex life but she always said she wasnt comfortable fucking other men but because she obviously got off on it I continued to instigate it. Eventually we split because she wasnt comfortable with me being ok with her being a *****. Once again I was just surprised at the response.
yeah..sorry about that.. it was a combination of you being a bit abrupt and me being a bit moody/prickly that day.

Shes letting one of her other exs crash at our place over the weekend...... Makes me so hard

She moves very fast! Good for her

She is but shes being really affectionate towards me

Man, looks like you found the treasure.

Hi Jamie - so how did the sleep over with the ex go? I hope you were the gentleman you should be and turned-in early! :)

She has been seeing often , he even sleeps over . I still haven't been allowed to watch but I'm sure one day she'll let me

Thats her with one of her exs , I took the picture

460301_590858892197_517293604_o.jpg

Did you at least get to listen to them?

Oh yeah

make sure you have the camera ready on the day you do get to watch, sounds like its gonna be good and you may wanna watch it over and over

Users who are viewing this thread