• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New GF situation

• Thread starterjaime_28m
  • Start date
She said that he didn't mind if I watched but I seriously doubt that they will let me click and snap away. She is camera shy as fuck , she won't even skype with her sister and in some pictures she turns her head down .

Its really up to him , he is 6'2 210 lbs and my gf says at least three times my size with huge balls..... I have never felt this inferior, he is basically living with us

Ever since he showed up I've been reduced to jerking off..

That's good, Right?

Was denial part of your master~plan?

Aren't we missing something here? She says you give her things that other men cannot give her. I assume she means emotionally rather than physically. It sounds like these other guys are just sex objects to her. That means you could be well on your way to having a kind, caring, and loving but non-monogamous relationship. If she's a genuine slut and that is what you want from a relationship, why worry about it?

My wife sleeps with other men, anyone who "tickles her fancy" (to use her own words for it), and I love it. I am also secure in the knowledge that my slut really and truly loves me. The attached photo (which we have posted several times before) shows me smiling while she flashes her panties in public and generally carries on like a tramp.

Sounds to me like you don't have a problem -- what you've got is a "keeper."

Richard Pike

Attachments

• e95_ombdec6_30.jpg
    e95_ombdec6_30.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 627
We had sex tonight , she is still incredibly affectionate to me. She even cooked me dinner and we talked about where our relationship and I told her she could sleep with whomever she wanted but she interrupted me and said that she didnt really didn't want to fuck around . She just wants to be able to fuck guys she is comfortable with which is why she has cuckolded me with a couple of her exs.

She is totally into the idea of cuckolding me minus the whole locked up thing and not having sex with me but she does like the idea of me watching and cleaning her up which is my biggest turn on .

Any new update? How's that sexy gf doing? She still fucking her ex?

I think I'm fully turned into a cuckold and I really enjoy it . Yeah she's fucking her ex very often, she has even let me watch and it is so hot to watch her get fucked so hard.

I would really like to see her with a black guy because I think the skin contrast would be amazing

Great news. Post some pics to share your emotions with us :)

She has an important job I don't think she is going to let me do that but we will see. All I know is that she likes the idea of me using this submissive role in our relationship

She measured him then she measured me . She just made it clear that she is always going to want a fat big cock .

Any news?

What were the measurements?

Cheers, Harry

Yeah this is definitely a good thread. keep it going ;)

jaime_28m said:
[My woman friend] said [her other man] didn't mind if I watched [her fuck him], but I seriously doubt they will let me photograph them. It's really up to him; he is 6'2" / 210 lbs and my gf says at least three times my size with huge balls. I have never felt this inferior.

Hm... guess that's not too hard to understand...

jaime_28m said:
He is basically living with us.

Hey, that's OK. If your woman likes polyamory, then go with it...

jaime_28m said:
We had sex tonight; she is still incredibly affectionate to me. She even cooked me dinner and we talked about where our relationship is going.

Sounds like your woman likes you a lot...

jaime_28m said:
I told her she could sleep with whomever she wanted...

So far, so good...

jaime_28m said:
...but, she interrupted me and said she didn't really want to fuck around . She just wants to be able to fuck guys she is comfortable with. That's why she has cuckolded me with a couple of her ex's.

Sounds like your woman is, in fact, sleeping with whomever she wants and those are the guys she wants...

jaime_28m said:
She is totally into the idea of cuckolding me minus the whole locked up thing and not having sex with me. But, she does like the idea of me watching and cleaning her up which is my biggest turn on.

What does "not having sex with you" mean? Anyway, it sounds like you and your woman have the basis for a good relationship...

jaime_28m said:
I think I'm fully turned into a cuckold and I really enjoy it.

Not quite. Remember the definition: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." Since you and your woman are not married, she is a single woman with multiple lovers, one of whom is you.

jaime_28m said:
She is fucking her ex often; she has even let me watch. It is so hot to watch her get fucked so hard.

Nice. You have the right attitude...

jaime_28m said:
She measured [her other man] then she measured me. She [then] made it clear that she is always going to want a [man with a] big fat cock.

Ouch, sounds humiliating. But, there's nothing wrong with your woman wanting to live with two or more men, the others with cocks ranging from much larger to immensely larger than yours. I mean, if that's what she wants, go with it.

Maybe you should consider asking your woman if she would be kind enough to marry you. You could point out that would offer her the security of a stable relationship (with you), while you would agree it is, and would continue to be, her right and prerogative to date and fuck other men while you would agree to remain faithful as her cuckold husband. You could sweeten the pot by offering to take HER last name in marriage. That may seem especially attractive if she's a professional woman becoming known and establishing her reputation under her existing "maiden" name. Even if she isn't, that may seem attractive to her in principle.

Your woman may find it strongly appealing if you offer her the freedom to live the polyamory lifestyle she obviously wants; i.e., living with one or more of her lovers while also living with and being married to you. That would also afford her the luxery of breaking up with her non-marital lover(s) when they tire of each other, then finding one or more others with suitably-large cocks to share her and your home.

I mean, hey... your woman looks really hot and you aren't the only pebble on her beach. I suggest going for it while you still have the chance.

Last edited:
Any news?

Things are great , sorry for such a delay

Jaime_28,

Please post some updates to your hot, cuckolding saga.

Users who are viewing this thread