• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New girl here.

• Thread starterkristy.irons
  • Start date

kristy.irons

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2009
My name is Kristy. I have a wonderful Master who is a member of this site. He is making me make a profile for myself and tell all of you some things about me.

I am 19 years old and a college student. I live off campus with my man and he supports me. We've been together for almost 1 year.

In return I sometimes have to service his friends but I don't mind because they are also Black and it's something I love to do.

Some details about me as requested by him:

I am 5'-4", 103 lbs

I lost my virginity when I was 17. Currently I have slept with 8 guys including Master. The oldest guy was 43 and I was 19, the youngest was 17 when I lost my virginity. The most guys I have slept with in the same day was 4. The most at the same time was 3.

We would like to see your comments about me.

Attachments

• a (4).jpg
    a (4).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,358
Would love to be your master i would fuck you with my old black fat cock until i had knocked you up bet you would love to be black pregnant

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a cool beauty, very cute, and [pleasing to know you have a Black Master They are so superior

good to see u are enjoying black meat and having a liking to being shared round. if only all our wives were to behave that way too. perhaps u will make a hubby very lucky one day . thanks for the image even if u r a bit shy.

Now recruit more of your white girl friends to submit.

nice pic :)

You are a beautiful young woman. I liked the personal details and I would like to see more pics of you.

agrees with jimz, very cute... but could use more pics:hitit:LOL

yu know what yu need and getting it, always remeber how important it is to please the blackman

Wow is all I can say. Very hot

Not bad skeet motherfucker!

By Master's request...

Attachments

• a (2).jpg
    a (2).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 344
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 330
  • a (6).jpg
    a (6).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 323
  • a (8).jpg
    a (8).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 241
delicious pics....a thread to follow

Very nice to see that another white girl choose right way of life.

Hey Kristy you look fine!

Wish you was my girl
Lucky man to have u
love to be stretched dont u and filled

where u at

Nice!

Now, might we get some pics of you taking black cock? A POV pic of you sucking your Master? Standong on all four being spitroasted by two lucky black friends of your Master?

Damn... I don't comment much, but this girl is amazing!

I'm a skeptic true and true. I say sexy pics definitely, but a BDSM master's slave at 19?? Hmmmmm I've known a lo of girls over the years, def possible, but not likely. I say if your one of the few congrads, if your a fraud, then your typical of this place.

Cheers
D

Users who are viewing this thread