New girl

• Thread starterLady_Jade
  • Start date

Lady_Jade

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2010
I'm new here, Really interested in BBC's I'd love for someone to fake me (initially) :) in a sexy pose. Lots more piccies if this works?

Jade xxx

Attachments

• 36740705.jpg
    36740705.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,342
NiggerLover said:
Oh yeah so many women want to see there photos faked don't they now? I mean WTF do you thinkfolks are so gullible and hardup that we don't know you're some nasty white fella and that's prollya photo ofyour GF or, most likely some pic you lifted off the internets?

haha you just made someone feel really dumb I bet =]
lol@sillywhiteguys

Last edited by a moderator:
NP, your loss :)

LOL! Funny.

Wow very sexy :) That is one sweet ass and a beautiful face. I LOVE seeing white women in white lace.

Marina18 said:
haha you just made someone feel really dumb I bet =]
lol@sillywhiteguys

You need to post more your fine as hell!

Mirna in LA said:
LOL! Funny.

Girl you have a pretty face, need to post more yourself! ;-P

jade, u is fit, looking forward 2 seeing the goods. Lol

NiggerLover said:
Oh yeah so many women want to see there photos faked don't they now? I mean WTF do you thinkfolks are so gullible and hardup that we don't know you're some nasty white fella and that's prollya photo ofyour GF or, most likely some pic you lifted off the internets?
Hey do you want to know something this woman is real so if you are going to come in here and slam someone of pic hiking or being a man you best have the facts because she is a very real person and a hell of a nice person or lady at that. Thanks for the pic Jade your a very lovely lady. Willy

I think it looks better in black and white...

I'd love to see more of what happened that evening.

Attachments

• jade1.jpg
    jade1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 130
Very sexy Lady

How's this Jade?

Attachments

• jade01.jpg
    jade01.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 175
wow! thank you :))))