• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Goddess pics

• Thread starterajinuk
  • Start date

ajinuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2011
My Goddess has just started to Cuckold me, I am being put into Chastity from Thursday (Her birthday)

What would you do to her?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hotttt bosss

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

Hehe thanks for the comments! I am trying not to masterbate untill Thursday when she locks me up but Im struggling with all her pics and teasing!

She is going to send me another tonight so I will update soon.

I would worship her beautiful body as a cuck. I would be begging her to sit on my face and smother me with her wet pussy.

kenev said:
fuck the living daylightsout of her

yeah, she's pretty hot. Keep us updated

She's nice

magetess said:
Love that faint glint of steel in her eyes.
Can she lock me up to??????? :)

Ha no chance! I am her only cuck :p

She had the girls around last night.

Attachments

• k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 403
nice wife id slam that pussy all night

I think you should put on a floor show for those five lovely women when they come next. Walk around the house naked, and model a variety of colored panties for them. They look like a happy bunch of girls, so they are ready to have some laughing fun.

Mind you, they might use their cell phones to make you an instant attraction on the internet if you select your panties with care.

A cuckold loves giving his wife the "gift of extra loving" and it would be so neat if he could "come out of his shell" and tell the world proudly that he loves his wife so dearly, that her sexual expression is paramount in his thoughts.

Some men/women are proud to be gay, so why can't a cuckold also be proud to be a bit different to other men?

She just send me this pic. I have edited my name off!

Attachments

• kcuck.jpg
    kcuck.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 422
ajinuk said:
She just send me this pic. I have edited my name off!

This is an excellent note and you should treat it as a legal document, so she will forever own and control you cock. It is her property, and any sperm inside is also her property. If she wants your cock in chastity, you must obey without hesitation.

We are both lucky men, but you are more lucky if that it correct grammar? My wife is still riding the fence. I wish some well hung cock would force her to one side or the other. It's getting to be so I am just gonna forget about it but then the cheating in secret with the inevitable regret when I find out will start again.

What wouldn't I do to her. First I would fuck her face nice and slow, making sure my balls hit her chin every once in a while. Then I would bend her over whatever was around, rip her panties off and bury my tongue in her recently showered ass. Thrusting it deep, then move it from clit to ass and back again, many times. My wife loves this, she has actually came from me just doing that. But anyways, all the while I would be grabbing at her tits, giving them the attention they need. Then suddenly and forcefully I would remove my tongue and jam my diamond hard cock into her pussy and start slamming it so forcefully, the piece of furniture we are on is moving across the room. And after she has cum several times, and I am ready, I would flip her over and fuck her mouth till I came down her throat.

Oh did I mention that is as long as my wife let me. ;P I too am controlled by a hot boss, but it's mostly mutual...for now. :D

Patiently Waiting In BC Canada
My Wife In Action
True Sexting Affair Between My Wife And Her Lover

primalbst said:
Then I would bend her over whatever was around, rip her panties off and bury my tongue in her recently showered ass.

Then suddenly and forcefully I would remove my tongue and jam my diamond hard cock into her pussy and start slamming it so forcefully, the piece of furniture we are on is moving across the room.

You sound very fit to be thrusting that hard - and her ass must be horny looking to turn you on so much.

OMG nearly 2000 views already!!

I will post allot nicer pics over the coming days showing allot more of her and hands on interaction between us both. Some people have messaged me to ask if this is real and well I can only say wait untill Friday most likely for pictures!!

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 117
i would fuck her!!!

I have a video of her in the shower but I’m not going to post that sorry :p

I will be taking lots of pics tonight and post tomorrow. She is actually on her period which I said was unfortunate but she didn’t think so.... :p

I suspect this will be yet another new experiene to add to the list tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread