New guys story

• Thread starterOldenKinky
  • Start date

OldenKinky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2012
I'm 53 and my wife is 51. Like most guys on here I gently encouraged my wife for a long time to have other guys, that I wanted to hear about it, it would turn me on, etc. Nothing ever happened till about 3 years ago though. Out of the blue, she started initiating sex more often, and she started shaving her pussy. Finally, one afternoon when I woke up (I work nights) she came into the bedroom and nervously said "I have to be honest about this, I fucked some other guy this afternoon in his hotel room." I asked her to tell me all about it as I pushed her down on the bed and started licking her freshly fucked pussy. Well, that was on July 4 of 2009 and since that time she has fucked about 20 different men and sucked off about 30. The oldest was 70 and the youngest was in his 30's. She has one regular, and he even comes over and fucks her in the downstairs bedroom while I'm upstairs. We love the life style, but the only thing is that my wife seems to go in spurts, she'll not do anything for a month or two, then all the sudden she'll suck 4 different guys cocks in 3 days! Oh well, just wondering if anyone has heard of or experienced a wife who will live this lifestyle a while, then go back to not doing it, or is it usually a case of when a wife gets this started she can never stop.

That sums it up Mac. Lol

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle off n on for 11+ yrs. there are stints were we don't play with others for as long as 9 months. We have a fairly satitifing sex life together. But she admits there are times where she needs it longer then I can do it. And I've encouraged it.
Hank

We have been in the lifestyle 17 years - there were periods of nearly every night then long dry spells. Thankfully for the past 5-6 years she has been extremely active again. You can't force, she has to want it so enjoy it when you have it, be patient when she takes a break.

Interesting to hear that others go through dry spells too, some lasting YEARS! If we go years I think I would assume it's just over, but I guess that shows you just never know. Since I made the original post she has been on a bit of a hot streak. Last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday she saw 3 different men for the first time. She sucked off 2 of them and fucked the 3rd. Now it's Wednesday night and she has gone to meet one of the guys she sucked off for a rendezvous in a hotel room. She liked his dick so much she couldn't wait to fuck him. Gonna have some fun tonight!

past 50 ppl gotta slow down ...4 real

I believe the one thing that could slow a wife down, from fucking with other men, is to know that he husband simply did not care. The husband needs to care, either in a negative or a positive way.

If a husband will tell his wife "Honey, I love knowing that other guys are fucking her!", or if he tells her "It really hurts me to know other guys are fucking you!" either of these will get an emotional response from her. But if he tells her "I don't care who you fuck with!" she may not want to do it anymore.