• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new here and looking for a bbc...while with my bf

• Thread starterlab18
  • Start date
There you go.

lab18 said:
i would love to have 5 guys fight over me!!

You (if it is you in the picture) are very attractive. But you are interested in power plays where you are the ultimate player. Better, that five guys, regardless of race or physical condition, work together to make your ass submit to their five desires completely. If you like people 'fighting' over you so much, maybe you should be PRESIDENT of the universe.

Hi Ms. Lab,

lab18 said:
Here are some pics of me. I'm 5' 3", about 115 pounds, and am the submissive type. Let me know what you think of me.

I think you're a gorgeous woman with a large, voluptuous and succulent pussy, a fit, curvaceous and well-toned body, and a confident look. Obviously, you know what you want and aren't afraid to look actively for it. I hope you find it.

Meanwhile, I encourage you to continue keeping your boyfriend in line. Many women who want to be submissive with respect to a macho dominant lover, while maintaining their long-term relationship with a boyfriend or husband (as in your case), find it works best if they are or become the dominant partner with respect to their boyfriend or husband. Men are attracted to women who are self-confident and find that sexy, so your self-confidence will work in your favor. See, for instance:

Putting your man in panties:
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Lady Misato — real women don’t do housework:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

Female-led relationships:
Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

Advantages to a woman of spanking her man:
Women who spank their man

If you find your boyfriend is not satisfactory in bed (as you mentioned), you might consider alternatives that may be more rewarding. See, for instance:

Queening your man for fun and erotic satisfaction:
The Fine Art of Queening

Chin dildos — an alternative form of oral sex:
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos

Good luck!

—Custer

Your lovely. You almost make me wish I was black...almost. :D

Lab18, your labia should be the mold for all labia, they are quite beautiful.:D

picture 2 of 4 is ....wow...

here are more..im in nj..message me =)

Attachments

• fuck you.jpg
    fuck you.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_3525.jpg
    IMG_3525.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 823
  • tight butt.jpg
    tight butt.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 492
I would suck on your delicious looking clit until you screamed!!!

Wow very hot u should not have any problems

I knew you were a screamer! ;) I would give my right arm just to be able to watch you in thr throes of a heated pounding just to hear you screaming in ecstasy!

here are some shots of my ass!

Attachments

• IMG_6592.jpg
    IMG_6592.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 534
  • Photo12100903_1.jpg
    Photo12100903_1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 406
very nice pl more pics

Reactions: toolman2c
lab18 said:
here are some shots of my ass!

God, I wish I was on my knees behind you running my tongue up your ass crack... kissing every inch of your beautifully rounded globes of your ass cheeks and sucking on that delectable labia of yours, making it so wet and swollen... than I'd bend you over a chair and take you from behind!!!!

New york here

Very pretty. I especially love the lips. I could be on those for a VERY looong time.
I hope that WHEN (not if) you find a big black man to impale you, that he is able to snap a couple of photos of you getting streched. I can imagine how good you would look with a large black man impaling you balls deep.

some fresh new ones..

Attachments

• 1159697769.jpg
    1159697769.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_8538.jpg
    IMG_8538.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 345
Very sweet, lab18! You know I could suck that delicious twat of yours until you screamed! Hope all your BBC dreams are coming true! :)

You look good

lab18 said:
here are some pics of me...im 5-3 about 115 pounds and am the submissive type..let me know what you think of me.

You have a very beautifull pussy.

Kisses,

BigWhite_Bull

your pussy looks like it has a lot of miles on it.... I like that! nothing prettier, no bigger turn on than a pussy hanging down and/ or open.

littlerichard said:
your pussy looks like it has a lot of miles on it.... I like that! nothing prettier, no bigger turn on than a pussy hanging down and/ or open.
it doesnt have "alot" of miles on it...some girls are just born with vaginas that have big lips. mine has been like this b4 i ever had sex for the first time

well, it is absolutely beautiful. and I hope that you get a lot more!

Users who are viewing this thread