• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new here and looking for a bbc...while with my bf

• Thread starterlab18
  • Start date
As i was checking my posts, i´ve noticed that you took down a pic, so i had to edit my last post. You have some kind of South American beauty that is very sexy indeed.

I absolutely LOVE the big lips....there is no better pussy than a smooth pussy with big lips...mmm mmm mmmmmm..good lol

You have the nicest ass on the forum.

so did you find someone to help you out?

did you get a good fucking and do you need another one?

tanboat05 said:
You are a very bad girl. And I wish I was your boyfriend. I would be neck deep in your wetness baby. You are very pretty. Everywhere.

U 2 need to get together so you CAN DEFINITELY become her b/f.
Give your dream a chance to happen.
Jump through hurdles........U know U want to, right?

pussy lips lover

i m moroccan man , i have gib fat cock , you are the most hot women , i want fuck deep and your lips around my cock

sorry for the wait

Attachments

• 78654.jpg
    78654.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5476.jpg
    IMG_5476.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Photo09260209.jpg
    Photo09260209.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_8305.jpg
    IMG_8305.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 235
worth the wait...outstanding

Your juicy cunt would look sooooo sexy stretched around a fat black cock. I would have sloppy seconds when he's done.... just to ad my load to it...

so hot. what happened to your wrist?

Still lookin for a bbc?

lab18 said:
here are some pics of me...im 5-3 about 115 pounds and am the submissive type..let me know what you think of me.
I love your big pussy lips

Sexy as fuck!