• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here from South Georgia.

• Thread starterBeckyMWF
  • Start date

BeckyMWF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2020
Just wanted to say hello and leave a little of what lead me here.

Well I have just joined wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there. Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious. We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories. I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily. Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.

31.jpg 39.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dexbad, MrJoe, BigDKMF and 6 others
Hello Ms. Becky,
BeckyMWF said:
Just wanted to say hello and leave a little of what led me here. I have just joined....
Welcome to the forum!
BeckyMWF said:
.....wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there.
Probably — depending on what you mean by "this." Having your husband out of town for a couple of months will almost certainly make it much easier for you to pursue your desires.
BeckyMWF said:
Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious.
Really..... I would think so.
BeckyMWF said:
We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories.
That sounds like something you can reasonably aspire to.....
BeckyMWF said:
I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with.
Well.... I'm not a black man, but I encourage you to pursue your quest. I think there's a very good chance you'll succeed.
BeckyMWF said:
Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily.
In this forum, it might be helpful if you post a description of the kind of man you're looking for under "Georgia" (and possibly the nearest other state, if you live close to a state border), in the "Let's Meet Up" section of this forum, in addition to posting here, as you have, in the "Cuckold Chat" section. If one or more men respond who seem of interest to you, you can correspond with them using the "Personal Message" (PM) mechanism.
BeckyMWF said:
Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.
Good luck! And, thank you for posting your photos. You're a VERY attractive young woman — fully deserving, IMO, of all the extramarital sex you can handle. (But, please take reasonable precautions to avoid picking up the coronavirus / COVID-19, which you definitely don't want.)

—Custer

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice. I'm a bit new on this. By this I mean discussing and pursuing a fantasy. I will take it all in to account. Thank you again for the advice.

BeckyMWF said:

Well I have just joined wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there. Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious. We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories. I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily. Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.

31.jpg 39.jpg
You’re beautiful you’ll be able to take your pick of men. Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge apps are your friend for finding guys. Bumble in particular I like but I’ve had the most experience with Tinder.

Reactions: 412perv, 69eatmore77 and BeckyMWF
Can't believe it would be hard for you to find a black man to fuck you!

leahswannabe said:
Can't believe it would be hard for you to find a black man to fuck you!
That would not be hard. Being cautious and not having everyone find out that I am actively trying to is a different story in a small rural town.

Reactions: leahswannabe
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
You’re beautiful you’ll be able to take your pick of men. Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge apps are your friend for finding guys. Bumble in particular I like but I’ve had the most experience with Tinder.
Tinder I knew about the others not so much. Bumble seems ok and I have to be careful our phones are shared. I will probably need a cheap pay as I go phone. It seems ridiculous I know. I have broke down and ordered one. I wonder if I am really doing this some times.

You will be caught rather sooner than later.... This is a site your hubby would most probably visiting and posting your face at this point was not a smart or cautious thing to do .

Reactions: 69eatmore77
asian/wife2bowned said:
You will be caught sooner rather than later.... this is a site your hubby would most probably be visiting, so posting your face at this point was not a smart or cautious thing to do .
Good point. But on the other hand, Ms. Becky, if your husband "catches you," saying he saw you on this site and what were you doing here, you could counter by saying: "Well.... what were YOU doing on this site? Were you looking for another woman to fuck?"

That could then be an opening for sharing your sexual fantasies, in a sort of "I'll tell you mine if you'll tell me yours" style. It might turn out both of you have the same fantasies, or fantasies of a similar nature.

Last edited:
BeckyMWF said:

31.jpg 39.jpg
fuck youre hot.

Custer Laststand said:
Good point. But on the other hand, Ms. Becky, if your husband "catches you," saying he saw you on this site and what were you doing here, you could counter by saying: "Well.... what were YOU doing on this site? Were you looking for another woman to fuck?"

That could then be an opening for sharing your sexual fantasies, in a sort of "I'll tell you mine if you'll tell me yours" style. It might turn out both of you have the same fantasies, or fantasies of a similar nature.
I think you've missed the most important part of her initial posting.
She isn't "fantasy" that she wants, she is looking to actually getting fucked by a.BBC. If this was a shared fantasy between her and the husband it would have been different.
Given the kind of job her hubby does where he is away months at a time, I would suggest to the hot slut to be patient and go out to look for a BBC around her place or close by cities and have him as a lover long term.
She could pull off this quite easy and probably hubby will never doubt ad long as she gives him his share or pussy/ass when he is around.

Reactions: BeckyMWF
Custer Laststand said:

No I would not put any photo out any where that I do not have posted somewhere else. That can be easy to escape because I have been known to make a person or 2 mad on social media. All that would require is someone is doing it because I hurt their feelings. My problem has largely been covering digital footprint. That is solved with using an old laptop that has been put away for a couple of years. Then there is if I do find someone I am interested in that would probably require a cheap burner phone because we have a shared plan. As far as him wondering across this site it is possible but I have no reason to think he would dig deep here. All things are possible and if that is true then it opens other doors.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
asian/wife2bowned said:
I think you've missed the most important part of her initial posting.
She isn't "fantasy" that she wants, she is looking to actually getting fucked by a.BBC. If this was a shared fantasy between her and the husband it would have been different.
Given the kind of job her hubby does where he is away months at a time, I would suggest to the hot slut to be patient and go out to look for a BBC around her place or close by cities and have him as a lover long term.
She could pull off this quite easy and probably hubby will never doubt ad long as she gives him his share or pussy/ass when he is around.

Correct this in not fantasy. I am actively looking. In fact meeting someone from about 40 miles away this evening. I have thought this through and think I am covering my tracks as well as I can. I specifically do not want someone to close and may travel in some of the same circles. Social media is a good place to look I just can not use my phone to do it for reasons I already noted above. I am not looking for a lot of exchanges before meeting. Right now I can meet. Not so much during the week but on the weekend I can. Where I am at we are just so busy through all of this I work 8-8 most days and just do not feel like getting ready and driving.

Reactions: leahswannabe and Custer Laststand
BeckyMWF said:
Correct this in not fantasy. I am actively looking. In fact meeting someone from about 40 miles away this evening. I have thought this through and think I am covering my tracks as well as I can.
Good. Sounds like you're on your way, Ms. Becky.
BeckyMWF said:
....... Right now I can meet. Not so much during the week but on the weekend I can. Where I am at, we are just so busy through all of this. I work 8-8 most days and just do not feel like getting ready and driving [afterwards].
As a colleague once put it: it's incredible how much of one's time working full-time uses up. And, at 12 hours per day, you're working 50% more than full-time. Anyway, it sounds like you have this well thought-out. I hope it goes well for you.

Reactions: BeckyMWF
Custer Laststand said:
Good. Sounds like you're on your way, Ms. Becky.

As a colleague once put it: it's incredible how much of one's time working full-time uses up. And, at 12 hours per day, you're working 50% more than full-time. Anyway, it sounds like you have this well thought-out. I hope it goes well for you.
Yeah I have been thinking or plotting for a bit of time now. Hopefully who I am meeting tonight will not be insane. Which brings me to the biggest fear and why I prefer someone not in circles. Relationships of any type can bring out the worst in some people.

Coyotepower said:
Post some nude pictures Becky
Not a chance but I appreciate your interest.

BeckyMWF said:
.......... Then there is, if I do find someone I am interested in, that would probably require a cheap burner phone because we have a shared plan.
Buying a burner phone for which you buy minutes as you need them, such that a cell phone provider does not send bills to your home for your "separate but equal" phone, sounds like a good plan.
BeckyMWF said:
As far as him [my husband] wondering across this site: it is possible, but I have no reason to think he would dig deep here. All things are possible, and if that is true then it opens other doors.
Yes. If your date this weekend... tonight, it sounds like... works out well, and you decide you want to take on your potential lover for the long term, you might begin thinking in terms of transforming your husband to your self-acknowledged cuckold — that is, in a hotwife / cuckold husband relationship in which, by mutual agreement, you will be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever you wish, while he will agree to remain faithful to you (and will actually do so).

Custer Laststand said:
Buying a burner phone for which you buy minutes as you need them, such that a cell phone provider does not send bills to your home for your "separate but equal" phone, sounds like a good plan.

Yes. If your date this weekend... tonight, it sounds like... works out well, and you decide you want to take on your potential lover for the long term, you might begin thinking in terms of transforming your husband to your self-acknowledged cuckold — that is, in a hotwife / cuckold husband relationship in which, by mutual agreement, you will be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever you wish, while he will agree to remain faithful to you (and will actually do so).
Well not sure how I would even approach that so it is not likely to happen.

Phones no matter what kind can always be traced if ones have the right connections.

Create your own email address and a user name just for this activity to communicate with your BULLS.... Yes with an S as from your looks you going to have all the black cocks you desire but make sure also that you will deliver what BBC expect from their white married sluts..... Three holes and complete submission . Have fun

Reactions: 69eatmore77
BeckyMWF said:

31.jpg 39.jpg
Hey Becky
I sincerely hope you will soon find the black lover you are looking for. Judging from your photos, I’d say there’s about a zillion black guys out there that would love to be your black lover, especially being your first. I’ve been involved very seriously with black men for a very long time now, and I’m also black exclusive. If interested, I’d love to chat with you so please private message me and I’d be very happy to help answer any of your questions..

Users who are viewing this thread