• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here from South Georgia.

• Thread starterBeckyMWF
  • Start date
Well last night went very well. Of course I was excited and nervous. It was at a bar in a hotel . I actually spent some time at the bar alone before he noticed me and came up and talked. Which worked out well I wanted to see if he was acting anxious and was watching for me. I am guessing he picked this place in case I did not show up it was not too out of the ordinary for him. He did dance with others which was fine. He did seem familiar with the place and a couple of people there. He seemed normal looked like his pictures which were nice. We had chatted a bit on line so he knew what I was looking for with out being too graphic and descriptive. When he came over and talked to me he did get the sense I wanted to be picked-up and ran with it. We danced some and talked we both danced with others. Never let him buy me a drink. When he knew that I was comfortable he looked me in the eye and told me we both know why we are here and he can tell I was excited about it. He said he had got a room there told me he was heading to it told me to finish my drink and he would see me in a few minutes. That went even better than the first part of the evening. Needless to say it will not be my last time. Lets just say he knew what he was doing and well equipped for it. He seemed to pick-up on what I was wanting as I said we chatted a bit on line. I'm pretty sure while this was my first time it was not his.

Reactions: leahswannabe
Hi Ms. Becky,

Thank you for the update.
BeckyMWF said:
Well, last night went very well. Of course I was excited and nervous. It was at a bar in a hotel . I actually spent some time at the bar alone before he noticed me and came up and talked. .......... He said he had got a room, and told he was heading to it. He told me to finish my drink, and he would see me in a few minutes. That went even better than the first part of the evening. Needless to say it will not be my last time. Lets just say he knew what he was doing and is well-equipped for it. He seemed to pick-up on what I was wanting — as I said, we chatted a bit online. I'm pretty sure while this was my first time, it was not his.
It's good to hear that as a white married woman on your first date with a black man, it went well for you, as well as for him, and both of you found it satisfying. Congratulations! You're on your way.

For some perspective from the point of view of a black man who fucks white married women, you might enjoy this article:

I love making married women cheat
http://www.confessionpost.com/26331/i-love-making-married-women-cheat

You have scored well. I hope this is the beginning, for you, of a long series of satisfying dates with black lovers.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: BeckyMWF
Great post Becky! I wish you much, much luck in your IR journey

BeckyMWF said:
Well last night went very well. Of course I was excited and nervous. It was at a bar in a hotel . I actually spent some time at the bar alone before he noticed me and came up and talked. Which worked out well I wanted to see if he was acting anxious and was watching for me. I am guessing he picked this place in case I did not show up it was not too out of the ordinary for him. He did dance with others which was fine. He did seem familiar with the place and a couple of people there. He seemed normal looked like his pictures which were nice. We had chatted a bit on line so he knew what I was looking for with out being too graphic and descriptive. When he came over and talked to me he did get the sense I wanted to be picked-up and ran with it. We danced some and talked we both danced with others. Never let him buy me a drink. When he knew that I was comfortable he looked me in the eye and told me we both know why we are here and he can tell I was excited about it. He said he had got a room there told me he was heading to it told me to finish my drink and he would see me in a few minutes. That went even better than the first part of the evening. Needless to say it will not be my last time. Lets just say he knew what he was doing and well equipped for it. He seemed to pick-up on what I was wanting as I said we chatted a bit on line. I'm pretty sure while this was my first time it was not his.
Congrats Becky! Keep us updated when you're ready for your next time!

leahswannabe said:
Congrats Becky! Keep us updated when you're ready for your next time!
Next!

• Haha
leahswannabe said:
Ok, so you're ready now! Any plans?
Ready and plans for what? No I kind of like it the way is. My only plan is when we meet tonight I am bringing him back here so he can have his way with me.

BeckyMWF said:
Ready and plans for what? No I kind of like it the way is. My only plan is when we meet tonight I am bringing him back here so he can have his way with me.
I meant plans to meet again. Obviously you do. Good for you! Where will hubby be tonight?

leahswannabe said:
I meant plans to meet again. Obviously you do. Good for you! Where will hubby be tonight?
He is in Carson City Nevada for a good while with work. Yeah I have plans. This will be going on for a while. He made me a promise and I want to him to keep it.

BeckyMWF said:
He is in Carson City Nevada for a good while with work. Yeah I have plans. This will be going on for a while. He made me a promise and I want to him to keep it.
What was the promise?

leahswannabe said:
What was the promise?
I'm a little embarrassed to post his exact words here in the thread. Message me and I will tell you.

Did Monday night meet your desires?

BeckyMWF said:
Ready and plans for what? No, I kind of like it the way it is. My only plan is, when we meet tonight. I am bringing him back here so he can have his way with me.
Excellent, Ms. Becky. It sounds like you're appropriately taking the initiative with resect to your new lover, a black man. That's good, of course — and would be good for a new lover of any race or description. It sounds like you're aware of one of the advantages of being a married woman seeking men as extramarital lovers — which is, the married woman (you, in this case) tends to be in the driver's seat.

I'll assume, knowing nothing beyond what you said, that your comment that your new lover "made a promise to you" means with respect to, or bearing on, a continuing relationship. If so, that too is good.

A question, if you'd be willing to answer it: is your husband, who is now away in Carson City, Nevada, for an extended period for work reasons, often away from home for extended time periods for work reasons? Or, is his Carson City absence likely to be unique, such that afterwards, he is likely to be at home most or all of the time? I ask, because this question is relevant to how your relationship with your new lover evolves, as well as to how your relationships evolve with respect to future men, black or otherwise, you may take as lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent, Ms. Becky. It sounds like you're appropriately taking the initiative with resect to your new lover, a black man. That's good, of course — and would be good for a new lover of any race or description. It sounds like you're aware of one of the advantages of being a married woman seeking men as extramarital lovers — which is, the married woman (you, in this case) tends to be in the driver's seat.

I'll assume, knowing nothing beyond what you said, that your comment that your new lover "made a promise to you" means with respect to, or bearing on, a continuing relationship. If so, that too is good.

A question, if you'd be willing to answer it: is your husband, who is now away in Carson City, Nevada, for an extended period for work reasons, often away from home for extended time periods for work reasons? Or, is his Carson City absence likely to be unique, such that afterwards, he is likely to be at home most or all of the time? I ask, because this question is relevant to how your relationship with your new lover evolves, as well as to how your relationships evolve with respect to future men, black or otherwise, you may take as lovers.

Yeah he travels a good bit. Probably 4-6 times a year he will be gone a couple of weeks at a time.

BeckyMWF said:
Yeah he travels a good bit. Probably 4-6 times a year he will be gone a couple of weeks at a time.
Thank you for answering that important question, Ms. Becky. Those are significant "away times," which is positive :) from the points of view of you and your new lover :cool: (as well as future lovers), but I would not call those "frequent absences," which is less advantageous :( from your point of view.

Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for answering that important question, Ms. Becky. Those are significant "away times," which is positive :) from the points of view of you and your new lover :cool: (as well as future lovers), but I would not call those "frequent absences," which is less advantageous :( from your point of view.
Well it will do for now. Not to mention there are times he is here I can get away.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and leahswannabe
BeckyMWF said:
Well it will do for now. Not to mention there are times he is here I can get away.
Do you still let him fuck you? Your husband, that is. Is he just not good enough or do you need more than he can provide?

ATLWhiteSlutMaster said:
As a lover of married white women.....its a pleasure to see you're here in GA. I'm in Dunwoody.

Let me know when you're in Atlanta...I'm exceptional

View attachment 1329913
Well I can see from the email you have plenty to offer a girl. Going to respond to it now you have me with some initial interest. I was starting to doubt there were any real men on this website. Glad you found my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand
leahswannabe said:
Do you still let him fuck you? Your husband, that is. Is he just not good enough or do you need more than he can provide?
Well if you have been following you would know this was new. However the answer would be yes. Thank you for asking.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
BeckyMWF said:
OK.... that sounds pretty good, Ms. Becky — or reasonably good, perhaps I should say.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread