New here, new in general

• Thread starterDivineGoddess
  • Start date

DivineGoddess

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2011
Hello all!
I'm DivineGoddess, a bbw Goddess to my lovely husband. We are new to this, but very excited. A couple of years ago, my husband had an affair and I was livid. It was short lived and he has been very remorseful. But, oh was I angry! I returned the favor and found a man to please me. Then I openly flaunted it in his face. One night after I was with him, I came home and told him some of the details....it led to a wild night for the two of us. We were both so turned on with him giving me head after I had just been with another man! This led to long talks about why it was so exciting and how it made us feel. He eventually admitted he felt very sub. Something I knew, just not to the extent he really felt. I am very comfortable with being the dominant one, and truly enjoy it, so we have agreed to live this way from here on out. I have ordered a cage for my boy, had him draw up a written contract (how precious! He requested my dominance!) for us and I am now trying to better "research" our next steps. I have told him I want to be with a man, in front of him this time, sometime in the future. He has furthered this by adding his fantasy (a very descriptive one) of seeing me with a bbc. All very exciting!
Anywho, that is me and our story. I look forward to hearing suggestions, ideas and the such.....
DG

Thank you for the link duke!

I am ready to help u write or discuss more . I am on yahoo. Mail me or let's chat

Thank you abvt. I would love to hear any advice you have to share. Are you a cuck? Bull? Something else entirely? ;)

DivineGoddess said:

Hello Ms. DivineGoddess. Welcome to the forum!

DivineGoddess said:
My husband eventually admitted he felt very sub. Something I knew, just not to the extent he really felt.

Ah ha...

DivineGoddess said:
I am very comfortable with being the dominant one, and truly enjoy it, so we have agreed to live this way from here on out.

Good for you! And my congratulations to your husband for confessing his inner desire, admitting he needs this, and agreeing to a "dominant wife / submissive husband" relationship with you.

DivineGoddess said:
I have ordered a cage for my boy...

Excellent! As an anonymous woman put it on a site elsewhere: "If you require your husband to wear a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day." Also, being your boy's sole key holder will enable you to feel confident he isn't seeing other women (like earlier in your marriage) or beating his weenie behind your back. As well, keeping your boy in a chastity device should help both of you move toward acceptance of the concept of you, as head and woman of your household, assuming ownership of his cock and viewing sex as for your pleasure, not his, except at times when you decide to allow it.

To help keep your boy in the right frame of mind, you might consider referring to him henceforth... when you are alone together or, in the future, in the presence of one of your lovers, as "Boy Bill" or "Boy Bill Sweetheart" or "Boy Bill Sweetiebuns" or "Boy Bill Sugarlips" (assuming, for the moment, his name is "Bill"), while requiring him always to address your lover as "Mr. [his last name]" and always to address you in a way indicating suitable deference and respect; for instance, "Ms. [your first name]," Mistress [your first name]," "Mistress," "Queen [your first name]," and/or other alternatives of your choice.

DivineGoddess said:
I had him draw up a written contract (how precious! He requested my dominance!) for us and I am now trying to better "research" our next steps.

Nice! You've said nothing about the contents of your new contract with your boy, so it's hard to comment further. If you google "femdom marriages" or "cuckold husband marriages" (etc), you'll find much resource material.

DivineGoddess said:
I have told him I want to be with a man, in front of him this time, sometime in the future.

This, of course, is an entirely reasonable, proper and laudable objective for you to want and pursue.

DivineGoddess said:
He has furthered this by adding his fantasy (a very descriptive one) of seeing me with a bbc.

It sounds like your submissive boy has the right attitude and will be a good cuckold for you.

DivineGoddess said:
All very exciting! —DG

And your attitude sounds good and appropriate for a dominant wife.

Good luck to both of you!

—Custer

I'd like to put him in the cage and wear the key as a necklace as I fuck you senseless. Then toss the key to you while your **********- You can let him out if you want.

DivineGoddess said:
Thank you for the link duke!

=========

kinda sez it all about a certain subset of cuck :rolleyes:

Just read your story.
I'm rushing...
This replies my question on my thread (that of recognizing cock from fingers). Sorry for that.

I'm a cuck-wannabe, but never fantasised about BBC.
Looks like artificial to me, and any time I hear of BBC stories, I believe they are fake...
I might be wrong, though ...

Very wrong. But no offense taken for questioning. :) Though I assure you, my Special Boy and myself are quite real and quite serious. Honestly, I don't take a lot of what I read on the net at face value myself, so I get where you are coming from.
Our bbc fantasy is quite real though. Though I, unlike many of the stories I've read, have no desire for bareback, impregnation or "him" dominating/humiliating my Special Boy. It is truly a visual thing for my Special Boy, as my history is that of dating black men. My Special Boy is only the second white man I've been with in my life. So you can see the draw on my end. ;)

DivineGoddess said:
[...] Though I, unlike many of the stories I've read, have no desire for bareback, impregnation or "him" dominating/humiliating my Special Boy.[...]

Thank you Divine for your lenience :)
"bareback"? could you please define this fetish?
Unfortunately I'm not a native English speaker (actually English is my third language) and I have often difficulties expressing my thoughts and understanding others' posts...

** meanwhile I've also learnt what a BBW is ;) but I've never been with a BBW so far... :(

IMPORTANT !
You said:
DivineGoddess said:
I have not read all of the replies, but I will share my opinion with you [...]

... so you replied only to my original question.
I would be extremely grateful if you couold have a look at this further post, and give your opinion about the "second grey area" too
Many thanks

A bit more details...

GordonPym said:
Thank you Divine for your lenience :)
"bareback"? could you please define this fetish?
Unfortunately I'm not a native English speaker (actually English is my third language) and I have often difficulties expressing my thoughts and understanding others' posts...
Bareback....no condom for sex. Personally I have no desire to put my health in jeopardy. I don't find that sexy/arousing/appealing at all.
English may not be your first language, but I'm getting you just fine. :). And three languages? Impressive! I only speak english (native) and Spanish. Though I would like to learn Italian.

** meanwhile I've also learnt what a BBW is ;) but I've never been with a BBW so far... :(
While bbw is not everyone's cup of tea, I KNOW I am sexy and I am very comfortable in my own skin.

IMPORTANT !
You said:
... so you replied only to my original question.
I would be extremely grateful if you couold have a look at this further post, and give your opinion about the "second grey area" too
Many thanks[/quote]
This is true, I read your original post and just hit reply. I have since skimmed, but I am unsure about this second grey area. I will go take a look in a little bit.

DivineGoddess said:
While bbw is not everyone's cup of tea, I KNOW I am sexy and I am very comfortable in my own skin

I know... I know...
My big sis is BBW too.
She feels sexy, she says she is sexy, she actually is sexy (not to me, but I'm her brother so I don't count...)
Definitely she found many guys who found her sexy and still do, in spite she is over sixty, in spite her three kids and in spite of her three husbands.
BTW, she is (currently) married with a 48 yo lifeguard, former stunt-man, former test pilot for a big motorcycling company, former bodyguard, etc...
She is a damn sexy BBW and she knows how to enjoy our short life ! ;)