• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here- Northeast USA

• Thread startercuckoldboston
  • Start date

cuckoldboston

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 18, 2024
Massachusetts
MWM 47 who's been on the journey for a few years of having my wife cuckold me. We have made some significant steps forward but I have yet to watch her. I will keep the forum updated as to our progress, or lack their of.

20220715_210242.jpg

• Love
Reactions: whrmstr, Dark_Hung, Custer Laststand and 4 others
cuckoldboston said:
MWM 47 who's been on the journey for a few years of having my wife cuckold me. We have made some significant steps forward but I have yet to watch her. I will keep the forum updated as to our progress, or lack their of.

20220715_210242.jpg
Sexy. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures! Or just see me pics in the meantime! :)

cuckoldboston said:

20220715_210242.jpg
Hopefully, for your sake you'll be able to watch her get fucked, I've shared my wife several times with several men many of them were many many times and I can tell you there is nothing else like it, it's almost like even when both of us are fucking her I enjoyed him fucking her as much as I enjoyed fucking her myself

Reactions: Myplumpmature
cuckoldboston said:

20220715_210242.jpg
I envy any man that gets to enjoy her company.

We already have a bull picked out who she has been out with a few times on dates alone. Lots of making out etc. trying to be patient in waiting for them to move forward

20220130_232309.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Rocckman

Users who are viewing this thread