New here, not new in sharing my wife pictures

• Thread starterashwshare
  • Start date

ashwshare

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2021
Testing the water here. I like to share my asian wife pictures. Been doing this for a while, not on this site. Also looking for someone who can meet in person. Not sure what to expect here.

Reactions: HKIAandOut, lknforfun, communalspooning and 2 others
ashwshare said:
Testing the water here. I like to share my asian wife pictures. Been doing this for a while, not on this site. Also looking for someone who can meet in person. Not sure what to expect here.
Please share her

ashwshare said:

Welcome! Share her pics with us and tell us where you're located?

ashwshare said:
Meet in person? Where are you?

ashwshare said:
where can we meet?

ashwshare said:
she looks great, send more pics recent. where is she?