• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, tips and advise please

• Thread starternewuser1983
  • Start date

newuser1983

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2010
So, I'm new to this site, however I've been reading here for quite a while now. I'll try to make a long story short.

I just moved to the Charlotte area after having a long distance relationship with my girlfriend. We have roleplayed online and such, particually cuckold situation. I think I want it to happen for real though, not sure how she feels about it though, kind of scared to bring it up.

Does anybody have any expierence on how to bring up the convo? Or tips and advise to make cuckolding happen. We enjoy going to sporting events, movies, bars, resturants.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Thanks for the response. Physically its been a year and a half of travel, which got expensive, so I decided to move down here for her. Not sure how I'll get her around nude males with me in presence lol.

As far as what I'm trying to accomplish, I'm not 100 percent sure, not even sure how she'll even react to a suggestion like that. I would be open for her to go out and such, but I have to see how I react to that specific situation once it happens. But at the very least I would like for her to be with another guy, I don't have to watch, but at least be in the same house or location its at.

Tell us a little more about yourself?

It might be helpful to tell us a little more about yourself and your GF. Looks, habits, experience, fantasies, whatever you can think of that might help other posters get a sense of who you are, without revealing "Who" you are, so to speak. There are examples of all forms of Cuckolding here on these boards, and the more known about you and she, the more will chime in! Good luck! I am in the Charlotte area too.

Cuckold 64

Thanks Mac, I'll check that out. My biggest concern is bringing it up and going about bringing it up. I kind of want to go to a bar with her and see if guys hit on her and how she reacts to it from a distance.

I texted her right now about a dream I had last night in a situation like that and her reponse was just "oh". So I guess I'll have to wait and see if she brings it back up.

Going out with her tonight with friends to a few bars. Anything I could do to encourage her to dress a little sexier? And possibly for her to talk to other guys?

I'm not exactly sure where we're going, still dont know Charlotte very well, but I do know its a bar. She responded positvely to the dream I had of her with another man, which is good. She really doesnt like to show off her legs as much as she does showing off her cleavage. The rack is pretty big :)

Well, next time I'm going out on the town I'll give you a heads-up. LOL, you guys can come hang out with me. ;) But yes, as mac said, have her dress hot and sexy - cleavage and short skirt/dress. My downfall is comfortable shoes. I like to dance but I also like to look good (LOL)... the shoes usually come off during the evening or I'm sitting on my tushie for a while. :p

I'm going to PM you in just a bit, but I will say there's a bigger cuckold scene in the Charlotte area than one would think. :) Most of my bulls are from Charlotte.

Listen to jinxypie, she knows of what she speaks. After viewing her cuckoldiing 101 videos on YouTube, I finallyfound the courage to broached the subject with my wife and her reaction was nothing like I feared.. I'm detailing what happened and will post it in my thread in his forum called Ground Rules. Thank you SO MUCH Jinxypie! Your videos have been a tremendous help and the honesty about sharing my feelings.with her have brought us closer than we have ever been in 30 years!!!

Welcome New

newuser1983 said:
Going out with her tonight with friends to a few bars. Anything I could do to encourage her to dress a little sexier? And possibly for her to talk to other guys?

Yes by all means, simply tell her you feel like showing her off and making other guys drool over her and suffer a little from their desire for her. Also get a couple of extra drinks in her to loosen her up a little dab. You can guide the topic of the conversation around to the fact that you like her being desired by other men. As you know what a alluring lady she is. By the way all men (except the unsure, jealous, inaquate, fearful ones) like for other men to crave their lady. Last but not least you living in different towns for the last year and a half, i will bet you six bits that you are already a CUCK. You cant blame her either its not fair one bit for a young lady to have to hold her very natural human urges for a nice young cock in her pussy occasionally. I know one thing for sure she will have to trust you totally for her to tell you about it or for her to fuck for you. If you know one of her girlfriends (that you trust) she can help you more than all the advise in the world. Good hunting and remember pussy is very easy to give away. okdeacon

Thanks to everybody for their truly appreciated advice. I'm getting pretty excited about going out tonight. I already have an outfit picked out that I'll suggest she wears.

I wont have an update till Friday though, just because I'll be spending the day with her and her family tomorrow.

Cross your fingers for me!

Good luck buddy!!!

Fingers crossed!

A couple updates. I cant really get on here that often due to my new job. I'm working a ton of hours. We recently got engaged.
But anyway, we went out a few weeks ago, I had some friends come to visit us for the weekend. We were at a bar and had been drinking a little. She was talking to some guy and like touching his hair and stuff. I saw it all, not sure what they were saying, but he kept on looking over my way. It really got me excited when I saw that. But that was all that happened.

Any thoughts? Just bumping it.

Anybody here???

Users who are viewing this thread