• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Here

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date

Pictureofagirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2007
I (MWF, 29) had some hot chat already to different extremes. Very different extremes. I have no problem with the idea of barebacking especially because we're only chatting. I noticed a prevalence of men who kept steering the chat toward 'breeding.' I play along sometimes but is this common in the interracial world? This question has probably been asked before, so sorry if it has. And can I ask why so, if it is common? And by this I mean in reality, not just fantasy.:)

~P-girl

Only to those riffe with a fantasy life and an extremist viewpoint. Those of us much more grounded in reality do not cater to such an idea.

pimpology101 said:
Only to those riffe with a fantasy life and an extremist viewpoint. Those of us much more grounded in reality do not cater to such an idea.

that's kind of what i thought. i can play the fantasy. but then again in my few times they always want to meet up which is why i wondered...do they really expect that for real (the breeding part)?

I guess the next question is does it really happen?

Occasionally. No matter how rare an occurence, there is still those remote few who engage in extremist beahvior and that extends to sexuality, same as anything else.

pimpology101 said:
Occasionally. No matter how rare an occurence, there is still those remote few who engage in extremist beahvior and that extends to sexuality, same as anything else.

thanks pimpology :) the first time it was mentioned i was shocked. but now i realize it is fantasy for most. i can grasp this. i have my own dark fantasies that would probably drop a few jaws..including my own husband. :redface:

Fantasies are meant to be realized. Let me know if I can help fulfill a few for you. ;)

There's many, many more than you think. The vast majority don't come to sites like this though.

pimpology101 said:
Fantasies are meant to be realized. Let me know if I can help fulfill a few for you. ;)

maybe. i think some fantasies should just be fantasies. there's a safeness to fantasizing that lets the fantasy be less 'safe' but even very extreme without altering my life. i know some people fantastize because they are bored with their life. i love my life and don't want to change it dramaticaly. but if my husband's out of town a little fantasizing is a nice way to pass the time and only takes an hour or two with no side effects. :) :) :)

WhiteGuyLovesBreederGirls said:
There's many, many more than you think. The vast majority don't come to sites like this though.

Thanks white'. I actually don't have a clue how many there are which is i guess why i asked.

to the question

I too think it is more prevelant in just the fantasy side of it. I finally made the plunge and started having sex with black men. And a few at first talked about breeding. But when I told them that A, I wasn't interested in that, and B, I would make them pay child support for 18 years, that pretty much quelled it. I have only been with one guy who didn't really get that, and so I don't see him anymore.

And yes, some fantasies, should just stay that way. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks alaska. that does seem to be something reality brings: the child support issue. that would probably scare most non-committed men pretty quickly lol.