• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new here

• Thread starternorcalihusband
  • Start date

norcalihusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2022
Sacramento California
have had this fantasy for years now, been on chat sites before. thought I would make a profile to better connect with bulls and the community. it is a goal to have her in the lifestyle

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, streetheat, Jong and 5 others
norcalihusband said:
have had this fantasy for years now, been on chat sites before. thought I would make a profile to better connect with bulls and the community. it is a goal to have her in the lifestyle
Love her great ass and beautiful breasts. Love Tim

Great confidence in the pic..can she take some serious deep fucking? please show more of her

norcalihusband said:
cum to florida and i will make all your fantasies cum true

New here nice looking hung thick Latin available for hotwife couples in the Phoenix AZ area

New hung thick Latin Bull available for hotwife couples in the Phoenix area

Reactions: hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread