• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here

• Thread starterpleasureseakrs
  • Start date

pleasureseakrs

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2023
Hello there! I'm one half of a mature, monogamish couple seeking connections with like-minded individuals in a safe and respectful community. My main objective on this site is to engage in meaningful conversations. While we don't frequently meet people online (although it has happened in the past), we generally prefer in-person interactions for a few reasons. One significant factor is our need for discretion, and we've noticed that individuals on sites like this are often located far away. However, when we do arrange offline meetings, we're particularly interested in exploring thrilling experiences involving one woman and two men. So, if you're open to engaging in stimulating discussions and exciting possibilities, I would be delighted to learn more about you!

IMG_4584(1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, rogerroger626, toolman and 4 others
44 yr old blk male in Virginia. Very excited in getting to discover your interest! Building a confidential, safe, drama free relationship! Hopefully our locations provides convenience. I will seen photos of course if we connect. Either way she is gorgeous! Would be a pleasure to help in achieving wonderful interaction and new levels in bliss!

Reactions: pleasureseakrs
Mcdom said:
44 yr old blk male in Virginia. Very excited in getting to discover your interest! Building a confidential, safe, drama free relationship! Hopefully our locations provides convenience. I will seen photos of course if we connect. Either way she is gorgeous! Would be a pleasure to help in achieving wonderful interaction and new levels in bliss!
Very far from Virginia, but thanks for the complements.

Users who are viewing this thread