New here

• Thread starterfamininedforfaye
  • Start date

famininedforfaye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2023
North East Florida
What's up everyone I'm new here anyway we are new to this really we have had a few experiences that where fun to say the least this is my little smokeshow

IMG_20230401_211653.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Bobman, cocksterlover and 12 others
Very nice

famininedforfaye said:
What's up everyone I'm new here anyway we are new to this really we have had a few experiences that where fun to say the least this is my little smokeshow

IMG_20230401_211653.jpg
Welcome sexy lady 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: cocksterlover
famininedforfaye said:

IMG_20230401_211653.jpg
Apsalutly buetifull 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: Bobman
Wow
Beautiful

famininedforfaye said:

IMG_20230401_211653.jpg
You have a great ass

Hello and welcome to the forum! I am curious to know if you are seeking the opportunity to experience reality? I am in DC area. I love to be creative on how to plan engagements. I also enjoy talking about the possibilities! I would enjoy to here from both your thoughts of the picture attached? Would of course better if we're close in proximity!

20231126_035716.jpg

Reactions: Bobman
famininedforfaye said:
She is fun

20230612_142209.jpg
I love big breasts and hers are magnificent. Her tasty looking pussy needs a good licking and tongue fucking. I'd be honored to help her out.

She got my bwc going