• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here

• Thread starterdavid4566
  • Start date

david4566

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2013
Hi. Ive been into it for quite some time. My wife was going to fuck another guy for me but decided to back out. I respect her decision of course. Just here to chat it up and hope she reconsiders some day :)

give her time, encourage her. For most women it is about knowing that if they choose to persue it that their spouse will still love them and support their decision. My wife was worried about losing me if she made that choice, but through continued communication and encouragement it has turned out for the best.

lizscuckboi said:
give her time, encourage her. For most women it is about knowing that if they choose to persue it that their spouse will still love them and support their decision. My wife was worried about losing me if she made that choice, but through continued communication and encouragement it has turned out for the best.

Ya she is afraid I will use it against her some day. We are seperated geographically at the moment so probably after I get home she will be more agreeable.

Nothing excites me more than the thought of her fucking another man