• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here

• Thread starterpims
  • Start date

pims

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2013
Wife has gotten used to the idea of cuckolding,sharing,swinging. Never done it yet. Just a fantasy. It turns her on.She has allowed me to take pics .She is shy and whith no experiences. What do you think of her?

Attachments

• 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 161
she's a hottie! would love to lick a bull's cum from that pretty pussy :)

She looks great! Would like to be the one that gives pantylines the cream for his job!

Your wife is damn sexy..got great curvey body.
Not a bad start for wife without any expereince...
Keep going

pims said:
Wife has gotten used to the idea of cuckolding,sharing,swinging. Never done it yet. Just a fantasy. It turns her on.She has allowed me to take pics .She is shy and whith no experiences. What do you think of her?

Shy or not, she has a body built for sin!
It's easy to imagine her legs spread wide, pussy being stretched by a bull, preferably by a BBC.
As he (I) fucks her missionary, he can ogle and fondle her titties, and make 'em swing when he hits it doggy!
Thanks for sharing; I hope we can see more of her!

For God sake man she is beautiful. Taker out to a local swing club and get her fucked. She will look good with a strangers sperm dripping out of her.

Users who are viewing this thread