• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Here-

• Thread starterDarkDawn
  • Start date

DarkDawn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2017
So Ive got a very weird weird dilemma here and finally decided to join a chat group to discuss things.

Ive always been more of an alpha and the only people I would ever share my wife/Gf with would be another female (which was very rare)

About 10 years into my current marriage I began cheating- It was dumb, because my wife is a gorgeous woman and fantastic in bed- keeping things exciting even after the 10 yeas marriage. Truth is, there was no reason I should have cheated since my needs had been met at home but it was a situation of opportunity and availability and one that I took.

Long story short- I began an affair that lasted a couple years and my wife found out and it was a bad scene.

She was going to leave to leave me and we separated (her idea) but were still living in the same home and she started revenge fucking and coming home a total mess- Her hair messy, makeup running and clothes missing type situation and it infuriated me but in some way really, really turned me on.

Ive always been into trading pictures and such but never sharing or swinging and at this point even though we were still sleeping together , we were for all intents and purposes broken up (although I was trying to reconcile and she was not)

So... (again, I'm trying to make a very long story into a short one) we ended up fixing our marriage, I learned my lesson about cheating (I mean that sincerely, I almost lost my best friend and my world over some pussy) and we got on with our lives.

We've now been married about 14 1/2 years-

But I cannot forget her coming home like she had, knowing she had been drinking and fucking - Her hair totally fucked up and makeup all smeared- Turns out she was fucking a few (yes like at least 3) people and went total slut and purposefully was coming home like that so I would know what she had been doing- And now when when I fuck her years later- I still think about how hot that was - Especially now that things are fixed in our marriage and it no longer pisses me off.

Now that we're back to being best friends and our trust is back I actually want her to come home like that again- She recently went on a business trip and I hinted around that she should take that time to fuck someone (made for some great pillow talk) because I cannot get those images of what she looked like (and what she had done) out of my head - But she didnt seem receptive beyond just pillow talk.

The whole thing is now driving me a bit nuts- When this all was happening it was horrible because I thought I was losing her but now that I know we're secure I want her to come home like that occasionally because she wanted it (and not to make me jealous)- especially at her work where she will have to deal with it on a day to day basis.

I've spoken with her about swapping or swinging and she claims she "couldn't deal with me being with anyone else" and then ive talked to her about her just lying about working late one night, fucking her brains out and coming home like she did before (ive told her how it did turn me on) and that I wouldnt say a thing and she said "its a fun fantasy but I dont want anyone but you"

So I'm in a dilemma I never thought I would find myself in- years ago I would have killed someone and now I would shake their hand lol- I mean, not really since I dont want to know the person but the idea of her having non-emotional sex and coming home a total wreck and late and lying about it is something that really is turning me on and driving me crazy.

I know she fucked at least 3 people (perhaps more but 3 for sure) when we were having issue and the thought of her being a total slut like that drives me up a wall. And now, I wouldn't be jealous or mad and I cant get her to do it.

Any suggestions or questions? I never imagined this would turn me on at all and was always even opposed to swinging because of another male and now that things have went down like they have I just cannot get those images out of my head at how hot she looked when she was out being a slut and coming home walking funny , slightly ***** and in total dissaray.

View attachment 787767

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazareth and okdeacon
'wondering....if she did have an affair now, would she tell you?...knowing it might give you license to do the same.

We had an aquaintance do the revenge sex because of her husband's deed, only to have the new man's angry wife tracking her down with threats.

Too bad we can't have that designated midsummer holiday to frolic freely, like in Belarus and Sweden

Reactions: toolman2c
Confounded said:
'wondering....if she did have an affair now, would she tell you?...knowing it might give you license to do the same.

We had an aquaintance do the revenge sex because of her husband's deed, only to have the new man's angry wife tracking her down with threats.

Too bad we can't have that designated midsummer holiday to frolic freely, like in Belarus and Sweden
I dont know- When she fucked around it was with unmarried people and at that time she didnt consider herself married (although she legally was)- She wouldnt mess with anyone who would be married.

Ive told her I dont want to cheat or want anyone else (and mean it) and have even said that basically she could 'lie' and just come home like that and i would never say a word but we could both just 'know' what she did so I'm pretty certain she knows I'm not saying this just to give myself an excuse to be with someone else (although I did bring up swinging)

DarkDawn said:
I dont know- When she fucked around it was with unmarried people and at that time she didnt consider herself married (although she legally was)- She wouldnt mess with anyone who would be married.

Ive told her I dont want to cheat or want anyone else (and mean it) and have even said that basically she could 'lie' and just come home like that and i would never say a word but we could both just 'know' what she did so I'm pretty certain she knows I'm not saying this just to give myself an excuse to be with someone else (although I did bring up swinging)
Hello Dark, I can appreciate how you feel for I have been there. The answer is very simple, if and when you can convince her that you are for real. That this is what you really want, that you really crave it and she is the only person in the world that can give it to you. Also you will have to convince her that you will NEVER fuck another woman except her. When she can really believe you and can TRUST that you are telling her the truth. She will do it for YOU. BUT it is obvious that she does NOT believe and trust you at this time. Hell man she may never trust you, especially in this regard. If she cant, then your dream is toast. I feel that you should be honest and tell her that you would like to know after she has done it so you can get off on it with HER. If she can ever see how hot it makes you, then it will be a lot easier to do it for YOU. For if she does it she will be doing it just for you. The more you get out of it the more she will like doing it. You are going to have to make al lot of promises to her and keep every one of them. So start being honest to her about every little thing and keep letting her know that this will make you very happy and horny if she does it. Ask her what you can do to get her to trust you about this. She may give the answer to the whole puzzle. Thanks for the photo, she is very hot and has a pussy to die for. Don't it make your cock hard to look at that photo and know some other men have fucked it and shot their wad into it? Well I know the answer to that myself. Get after it Dark Dawn, get it done. okdeacon

Reactions: toolman2c
Can't help with the emotional part but I'd surely do your wife for you or with you! :-D

DarkDawn said:
So Ive got a very weird weird dilemma here and finally decided to join a chat group to discuss things.

Ive always been more of an alpha and the only people I would ever share my wife/Gf with would be another female (which was very rare)

About 10 years into my current marriage I began cheating- It was dumb, because my wife is a gorgeous woman and fantastic in bed- keeping things exciting even after the 10 yeas marriage. Truth is, there was no reason I should have cheated since my needs had been met at home but it was a situation of opportunity and availability and one that I took.

Long story short- I began an affair that lasted a couple years and my wife found out and it was a bad scene.

She was going to leave to leave me and we separated (her idea) but were still living in the same home and she started revenge fucking and coming home a total mess- Her hair messy, makeup running and clothes missing type situation and it infuriated me but in some way really, really turned me on.

Ive always been into trading pictures and such but never sharing or swinging and at this point even though we were still sleeping together , we were for all intents and purposes broken up (although I was trying to reconcile and she was not)

So... (again, I'm trying to make a very long story into a short one) we ended up fixing our marriage, I learned my lesson about cheating (I mean that sincerely, I almost lost my best friend and my world over some pussy) and we got on with our lives.

We've now been married about 14 1/2 years-

But I cannot forget her coming home like she had, knowing she had been drinking and fucking - Her hair totally fucked up and makeup all smeared- Turns out she was fucking a few (yes like at least 3) people and went total slut and purposefully was coming home like that so I would know what she had been doing- And now when when I fuck her years later- I still think about how hot that was - Especially now that things are fixed in our marriage and it no longer pisses me off.

Now that we're back to being best friends and our trust is back I actually want her to come home like that again- She recently went on a business trip and I hinted around that she should take that time to fuck someone (made for some great pillow talk) because I cannot get those images of what she looked like (and what she had done) out of my head - But she didnt seem receptive beyond just pillow talk.

The whole thing is now driving me a bit nuts- When this all was happening it was horrible because I thought I was losing her but now that I know we're secure I want her to come home like that occasionally because she wanted it (and not to make me jealous)- especially at her work where she will have to deal with it on a day to day basis.

I've spoken with her about swapping or swinging and she claims she "couldn't deal with me being with anyone else" and then ive talked to her about her just lying about working late one night, fucking her brains out and coming home like she did before (ive told her how it did turn me on) and that I wouldnt say a thing and she said "its a fun fantasy but I dont want anyone but you"

So I'm in a dilemma I never thought I would find myself in- years ago I would have killed someone and now I would shake their hand lol- I mean, not really since I dont want to know the person but the idea of her having non-emotional sex and coming home a total wreck and late and lying about it is something that really is turning me on and driving me crazy.

I know she fucked at least 3 people (perhaps more but 3 for sure) when we were having issue and the thought of her being a total slut like that drives me up a wall. And now, I wouldn't be jealous or mad and I cant get her to do it.

Any suggestions or questions? I never imagined this would turn me on at all and was always even opposed to swinging because of another male and now that things have went down like they have I just cannot get those images out of my head at how hot she looked when she was out being a slut and coming home walking funny , slightly ***** and in total dissaray.

Encloses is a picture of her from behind from a few years back.View attachment 787767
View attachment 787767
Love to fuck her

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know there is a lot you can for right now. I wouldn't discuss swinging or swapping for sure.
You've likely told her that this is driving you crazy, how much you would like that, and have asked her to do it, so there's not much 'new' to say. Just try your best to reinforce your desire to her without pushing too hard for her to do it. It's a tall order, but patience is a virtue.
Try to put the odds in your favor by plying her with alcohol and/or intense fantasy/role-play, and take advantage if she is receptive to you.
Maybe buy her an outfit, panties, stockings, perhaps a new toy? Surprise gifts are always nice and may create some new opportunities.
Best wishes and good luck!

Reactions: Confounded

Users who are viewing this thread