• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New home new master

mistyblue

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2014
Nr Bristol UK
Hello everyone

It would probably be better if you read my profile first to know what this is about
I will keep it as short as possable if you wish to know more please feel free to contact me

Ok my hubby and I moved to Devon last october after settling in I started to go out and meeting people After a few nights I met a wonderful man who became my Master and trainer.
Over the last 6 months I have learnt so much about myself.

I now know that pain and pleasure are one of the same
Humiliation in all of its forms is a gift and to serve is honor
I am happy and proud to tell you all I am now a true submissive in every way to both male and female Doms
As for my hubby he so happy and content when he in the room watching Master inflict so much pleasure on my breasts and rear
or watch me do acts of humilation in front of Master and his friends.
Sadly Master has released me as my training is complete but I am happy knowing there are other Masters or even Mistresses out there and I will so find someone to serve again.
With Respect Misty.

Last edited:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple and Enigma250

Users who are viewing this thread