New Hotwife?

• Thread starterscj73104
  • Start date

scj73104

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2009
Hello all,

We would like to introduce ourselves. We have been swinging for years and she has fucked a few guys with me in MMF threesomes. She never really enjoyed the threesomes that much mainly because she was never satisfied because there dicks were small or they were not good lays. I have tried to talk her into taking on another lover for years and like most women she is reluctant for whatever reason.

I think that they (wives) are afraid of being sluts or that they may think of themselves as sluts if they play with strange dicks (but it is OK if we are swinging). But if you convince them that being a slut is actually a wonderful thing then they might begin to change there minds. Personally I think that calling a mans wife a slut is a terrific compliment. Others opinions will vary of course so too each his own.

Anyway, I told her that the next time we go to the swingers club that I want her to consider picking up a single guy before we hook up with a couple. See on Friday nights they allow single men in and on Saturdays they only allow couples and single woman. And to my surprise she said "that sounds like a great idea!". WOW! I was instantly hard and will fuck her later tonight.

Attached you will see a few pics of her. The first pic is just she and I one night having fun.

The second pic is very hot. We were in Mexico and she had been flirting with a local bartendor at the resort we were staying at. She teased me for a couple of days that she was going to fuck him and I always said something like "yeah right". Well one day I went to the room to get something which took me about 15 minutes and I left her at the pool bar where this local worked. I really didn't think anything of it. When I returned she was not at the pool so I assumed she had gone to the rest room. Well about ten minutes later she finally returned and was smiling ear to ear. As soon as I looked at her I knew something was up, especially since the bartendor was walking behind her. I walked to her and she grabbed my hand and led me straight back to the room. I asked what was up (I kinda knew something had happened but could not believe it) and she kept saying "you will soon see for yourself". Man my dick was like a rock and I could not wait for her to tell me. When we finally got back to the room she made me stay at the door and close my eyes. She laid down on the bed and dropped her swim suit bottoms and said "OK come and get it". I walked over and "OH MY GAWD!!!!" There was her swollen pussy, red and beat all to hell by this guy.

I said "I can't believe you did it".

She said "I told you I was going too"

I said nothing else, I jumped on her and fucked the hell out of her. I was so excited that I forgot to take pics until nearly finished but I did get this one.

In the pic you will see cum all over the shaft of my dick, that is his fertile load (I have had a vasectomy, my wife is still extremely fertile). And notice her anklet, it is white and very noticeable. She told me all about it as I fucked her. She said that after I had went upstairs she instantly struck up a conversation with him and asked very seductively if he would show her the inside of the mens room. He said of course and when they got in she immediately started sucking his dick. She said he was very large, 9" to 10" and she had trouble fitting it in her throat. She also said that he was about to cum and she had to tell him not to cum in her mouth that she wanted him to fuck her. She stood and bent over in the stall leaning over the toilet and he inserted himself in her from behind. She said that she started cumming as soon as he got it in because of the size. She loved it, she wanted to take him to our romm and fuck him all night but he could not because (in very broken english) he said "I have to get back to the bar ma'am" and shot his load in her. She was very surprised by this but was too horny to care. She said that he wanted to leave but she demanded he fuck her again which he did after she sucked him hard again (which she never does for me cause she doesn't want my cum in her mouth). He did fuck her again, bareback, and he busted another nut in her. She said it was actually dripping out of her pussy and she could hear it splashing on the bathroom floor as she knelt down sucking his dick and it continued as he fucked her the second time. Well by this time in the story I had blown another load in her and she was sloppy as hell.

I assumed that we would invite him back to our room and have a MMF but when I mentioned the idea she acted like "what the hell are you talking about?" We were there for two more days and they flirted a lot in front of everyone and apparently the other people that we were hanging around with at the pool figured it out and questioned him about it and he confirmed it to them. The next two days all of the men (even some married ones) tried there best to fuck her and she teased many of them but she would never invite any of them back to the room with us. I encouraged her to take one or two of them to the bathroom again but she refused. I guess since it was my idea. Oh well, I dont care, she finally did it on her own and looks like she is interested in doing it again. I also got to feel another blokes load in her as I fucked her which is something I always wanted to do. Hopefully it will lead to many other encounters with strange cock.

The third image is one of her ********** after I night of drinking. Anytime she passes out I get to ass fuck her, if she is sober she will never let me even touch it except to lick it. Unfortunetly this night she was not quite ***** enough so this is all we got.

I have tons of more pics of her and am happy to share them if you all like her. Also I am sure I left out lots of details on the (true) stories above so if you have questions feel free to ask.

SCJ

Attachments

• DSCN0239.jpg
    DSCN0239.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC08910.jpg
    DSC08910.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC06287.jpg
    DSC06287.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 320
What an amazing, and very believable introduction SCJ. What we can see looks soft and smooth, and what you describe is extremely hot - I look forward to seeing and hearing a lot more about her.

Glad you liked the feel of another man's juices on your cock - I wish I was able to leave a deposit in her for you to enjoy. I'm sitting here thinking of her hot pussy wrapped round me and pumping my spunk out now. :)

It does appear she was sbeing well fucked.
Did she enjoy it? :cool:

Yes she enjoyed it very much. I hope it is pattern she continues. Her pussy is extremely tight and is the sweetest I have ever tasted.