• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Jersey British Blonde - Looking to Meet

• Thread starterbritishblonde
  • Start date

britishblonde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2007
OK well, it's my first post on here but ...

I'm 22, 5ft2, 100lbs, 34c-24-34, long blonde hair, blue/green eyes, British, petite and apparently pretty.

I'm recently out of a relationship and looking to freak off ... willing to try new things.

I'm in the NNJ area - close to NYC.

Willing to send photos to anyone interested and talk further.

The bigger the better in my opinion.

x

Reactions: Useyourwife
39y/o light skin blk, 5'11", 185lbs, athletic build, shaven head, chestnut brown eyes, thick shaven 9 inches... I would pound the freak out of your tiny white ass. I doubt you would be able to walk down the steps when i was done plowing you 4 to 5 hours later. If you're not a fake post and serious, come get come of this derick jeter clone...
no shame in my game... boogabuddie@yahoo.com what's up little momma....

I am interested in meeting you i am in the process of moving to nyc. hit me up at dfwguy101@yahoo.com

britishblonde said:
OK well, it's my first post on here but ...

I'm 22, 5ft2, 100lbs, 34c-24-34, long blonde hair, blue/green eyes, British, petite and apparently pretty.

I'm recently out of a relationship and looking to freak off ... willing to try new things.

I'm in the NNJ area - close to NYC.

Willing to send photos to anyone interested and talk further.

The bigger the better in my opinion.

x

forgot to mention...

love to see your photos and I will return mine...sweetmeat_nj@yahoo.com

Lets Meet

About me I'm a 25 y/o male d and d free always safe sex.I have Brown
Eyes,Black hair ,great Smile athletic and in shape.Well Endowed
6'2 200lbs Tan Skin
And Am considered Very Attractive...
I can send you pics too

We can chat online or on the phone what ever you like
Speak to you soon

Thanks
nnjfunguy@gmail.com

Caribbean islander black in NYC

uncut 9x5 ex soccer player in NYC..message mme on here let's connect. I have pics and more to show..

if you ever make it up north to Toronto British Blonde please give me a shout. thanks.

Thanks to everyone for your replies .... I'll be getting back to you all with pics tonight

x x x

If that willingess to try new things leads you to Ohio & one of my bbc gangbang parties so much the better!

DiscreetUncutBBC4MWF said:
uncut 9x5 ex soccer player in NYC..message mme on here let's connect. I have pics and more to show..

Well why don't you contact me via aim londontonyc84

x

pimpology101 said:
If that willingess to try new things leads you to Ohio & one of my bbc gangbang parties so much the better!

LOL ... I wouldn't say no ... x x x

pimpology101 said:
I'd pay for your flight ;)

LOL well maybe you should give me your email so I can send some photos first.

x

sounds great sweet contact me at parot24@yahoo.com
i reside in manhattand new york would love to make your dreams come true sexy

hollar at me baby

Has any one

I see a lot of people post in this section but have not meet any local women on this site just seeing if any one has hooked up with this chick as of yet

Last edited by a moderator:
whantmoore said:
I see a lot of people post in this section but have not meet any local women on this site just seeing if any one has hooked up with this chick as of yet

Actually no I haven't met up with anyone yet - but it's a boring sunday and I'm certainly trying to. I guess I'm yet to find my type ...

x x x

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ya can't find your type if ya don't email. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread