• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new jersey milf! i need a new stud!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date

msexynj32

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2006
hi guys my older and tiny dicked husband has been on this site.well honey i hope you read this you might get what you want. herei am guys, hes never getting me again. hes a sick fuck wanting me fucked by strangers.well honey you can see who replies .read it and weep.

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 5,912
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 7,656
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5,073
hey there

hey honey, i am right over the border in PA. Would like to fuck you all night long..think you would like it..as a matter of fact , my wife is begging me to do her as we speak!

hey girl

if you ever in sand iego ill plese you wet pussy and make you my bitch

Someone definitely needs to go out and play then!

lets play

hello sexy Im in Delaware Id luv to play with you hubby watch you have a big dick use you seeing how a real man fucks a hot wife like you :)

perfect.

I'd love to come to your door and you answer it, you start sucking my cock as soon as you open the door, your husband will come to see who it is and you'll be on your knees sucking my rod, you'll tell him he can stay if he shuts the fuck up and watches, you will tell him to go and put a pair of your panties on, stockings, a bra some lipstick and come back to watch. we will love abusing the little dicked pussy. I may even make him suck me hard again after I have come deep in your pussy.
Yum

are you gonna let hubby at least watch?

Sacramento

BLK hot Cock for you here

Put him in panties.....get a real man.

may i be the one

Here Iam a 6ft3 guy asian , find my cock pics

Attachments

• 619481499_2ec27e9beb.jpg
    619481499_2ec27e9beb.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 458
  • 619481591_c5d36c1509.jpg
    619481591_c5d36c1509.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 507
well first thing first nice pair of tites ! u need a real man with a fat 7 inch cock right here sweety !! i would love to see u suck my cock then pull ur hai rwhen iam pounding u doggie style

i cant believe all of the replys ive gotten on here. my husband wanted me laid now im gonna get it for myself. dont worry honey the guys i pick will blow you away. lay in bed jerking off thinking about it. i had my friend take these before we went out this week.all races are welcome.i want to explore the world men of all colors.

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,946
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2,636
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,474
id like to explore u

damn sexy id like to explore whats undres ur dress my hands mouth and cock love to make you moan please u like hubby cant ur so hot please show more of ur sexy body

Central Jersey

Hey baby I live in central Jersey and would love to wear you out for your husband. You look so fuckable. Let me know when you want to meet.:)

its easy

open your front door wait for the right guy to walk by grab his arm and walk him to your bedroom. Hes not going to say no. Women have the ability to have sexy whenever they want and your attractive so just go grab someone

remember guys i wanted to stay faithful to my husband. he has pushed and wanted this. so m doing it on my terms without him. he can read all about it and i hope he sees how well hung some of you are.if your from new jersey send me a pic and email.i want some new hung cocks to stretch me out.like that honey?

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,900
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,579
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,959
HMM so will Asian work foryou

In my previous mail I send pics , will a 6ft2 Asian work foryou?

you are good

i am in australia you should do it

well its been nice to have the feed back from you jersey guys. honey im going out with 2 guys from this site this week . maybe ill let you in on the details on here and you can find out what happens the same time they do.im so glad you pushed for this, but ill never touch you again. hope you like your new apt! because i love our house.and im sure the new men that will be visiting will to.

Attachments

• Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,213
you are fucken hot!

Users who are viewing this thread