• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Los Angeles Breeding Club...

• Thread startertheblackthought
  • Start date

theblackthought

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2005
The new group I created is dedicated to people that are active and\or interested in the interracial breeding fetish\lifestyle. Role-playing or Real-Life; this is the place to be if you are serious about meeting someone and indulging in the fantasy.

Southern California Women, Couples, and Black Men ONLY!!!

SoCal-area Travelers will be granted provisional membership if they can PROVE that they will be visiting the area in the near future [or often].
No single, non-black males will be allowed membership!!!

If you are a Southern California-area woman, or couple, that is SERIOUSLY interested in finding "B.B.C." for frequent meetings and want black seed planted deep inside of you- then you are eligible for membership. Also, anyone interested in starting a breeding farm for single women and\or wives in Southern California is encouraged to join.

PM me if you would like to join, or click on the link in my signature. Be prepared to prove you are real...

Users who are viewing this thread