• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Member, am white, wife is black

• Thread starterBlaqueWifeWhiteCuck
  • Start date
Damn, look at that ass on those hot heels! How i'd love to ride her from behind! She looks sooo sexy.

Wifey always wears heels in bed

A real high heel slut always has a collection of heels only for fucking. She and her lover(s) gotta learn how to handle the heels, so that the water bed doesn't get perforated...

wifey legs

would love to see big cocks running up and down these thick black high-heeled legs...

Attachments

• blkhotwife 10c.jpg
    blkhotwife 10c.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 101
taking her panties off

about to reveal her shaved pussy and asshole

Attachments

• blkhotwife 12.jpg
    blkhotwife 12.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 124
Love the photos..but you are editing to much :(..dont shy out. be brave!
would love to C more.

Wow, she looks so sexy. I like those sexy, smooth legs.

in a hotel restaurant

raunchy comments welcome

Attachments

• blkhotwife 13.jpg
    blkhotwife 13.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 151
Black wife bitch about to show asshole

Who wanna lick up & down her legs, from asshole down to her heels?

Attachments

• blkhotwife 14.jpg
    blkhotwife 14.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 141
I certainly would like to lick her up and down. She looks smoking-hot in that dress.

I LOVE black women too. They're usually 10x sexxier than white women IMO. I love their thick asses and legs....mmmmmm

I want to lick every inch of her

Mmmm, im bull from Dusseldorf that love the body of your sweet black treasure... Love to lick and drill her ass with my tongue, and enjoy her fantastic heels...

If you looking for a bull, love to be your man... ;)

Thanx for your horny comments...!

Would love to see and feel hot bull cum shooting over my cock shaft while this black fuck-machine does, what she does best....wrapping her big lips around cock......

Tell me please, what you would do with her and how I could be assisting.......

Attachments

• blkhotwife 15.jpg
    blkhotwife 15.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 128
sexy photos... look fantastic

Happy New Year!!! Ove to see you soon in person... im sooo interested in your sweety delicious *****... I love black woman and like a lot her.

Im the perfect gift for her... ;)

Very hot indeed

Her cunt looks like it can handle a lot of cock at once! Definitely a prime candidate for a large group gang bang! I love to see two big cocs in the pussy at once!

Users who are viewing this thread