New Member On My Second Cuck Marriage

• Thread starterBigsby
  • Start date

Bigsby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hello. Just wanted to say hi. Introduce myself. This is my second cuckold marriage with the first ending after she left me for her bf.
When I have more time, I'd like to begin putting down my story.
Thank you

Reactions: JeffCA, toolman2c, Onceacuck and 1 other person
Welcome and looking forward to hearing all about it.

Reactions: toolman2c
Curt Bruch said:
Welcome and looking forward to hearing all about it.
This is my third marriage. My first was very traditional. Everyone around us was getting married, starting families. Settling down.
We weren't a horrible match, but looking back, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. It did produce two great kids, now grown and on their own. I'm in my early 50s. The ex is a couple years older.
About 10 years into the marriage, I began suspecting that she was cheating. Something her sister reluctantly confided in me. After a huge argument, my ex finally admitted it and asked for a divorce.
At the time, my male ego got in the way and we split up.
I went into a deep depression and pretty much relied on one night stands. The trust just wasn't there to be had.
Then, about 3 years later, I met my second wife, Beth. She was a total free spirit. Loved life, loved me and she was 15 years younger than me. Which the ex hated because she related well with our kids and was a great stepmom.
I was seeing a therapist for my trust issues, so when Beth began cheating, it took me awhile to see it.
But, eventually she did admit it.

Never easy Bigsby. Never easy. I can tell you as a guy whose wife also left for a bf essentially, that truth is often stranger than fiction. I hope you're well.

Reactions: JeffCA and toolman2c
Bigsby said:
Hello. Just wanted to say hi. Introduce myself. This is my second cuckold marriage with the first ending after she left me for her bf.
When I have more time, I'd like to begin putting down my story.
Thank you

Welcome to the forum bigsby. Looking forward to hearing your story. Must be difficult to come to terms with this lifestyle through a wife cheating.
luckily for me my wife knew i was a closet cuckold for many years but put it down to just a fantasy untill that fateful night when she cucked me right in front of me with a man we met 2 days previously. That man became our good friend and bull.
My wife passed away in 2014 and I have been single since but james and i are still good mates.

I met Beth while shopping. My youngest child (then around 12yrs old) is special needs and just walked up to this beautiful girl waiting to get her hair done and struck up a conversation. After she assured me that it wasn't a problem, she loved kids but didn't have any of her own. She was married to a guy around my age and going through a divorce. She was very easy to talk with, and surprisingly open about her life, which I was finding out when we began going out.
As things began getting serious, she started getting distant, which wasn't like her.
After much discussion, she finally admitted that she had an affair with an old friend while she was still married. Although, she stopped seeing him after we met, he wanted back in her life but she has been avoiding him until she could talk to me. She knew how my marriage had ended and she wanted to give me the option to leave before we got too deep. The truth was, I loved her and didn't know what to do.
She did promise me that she wasn't and would not see him until I had some time to think. She loved me dearly but, she needed him physically.
She suggested a few sites dealing with hot wives and that lifestyle. I don't remember much from that discussion. My male ego was crushed and I really thought that I was once again losing the love of my life.

Bigsby said:
....... She suggested a few sites dealing with hot wives and that lifestyle.
She was giving you a hint re. the kind of marriage she wanted.
Bigsby said:
I don't remember much from that discussion. My male ego was crushed and I really thought that I was once again losing the love of my life.
But, it sounds like you forged on.

Please continue....