• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

• Thread starterdavepi2
  • Start date

davepi2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2011
Hello from new member, been dreaming about my wife fucking other men for a long time, still hasn't happened yet but I haven't given up. She is still attractive at 50 and maybe if i'm lucky she will fuck someone and let me know. Would be fun also if she was fucking guys without knowing I know. Whichever way I am dying for her to fuck other guys. Just haven't got her too the plunge yet.

david

Dave, you need to assure her, in some way, that you truly will NOT have a negative reaction if she lets some other man fuck her. That will not be easy!

Maybe you could help things along by finding other men who might like to fuck her, and letting them know, however subtly, that your wife would be open to fucking with other men, and that YOU would not object if it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread