• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Mexico Wife

• Thread starterDarkminstrel
  • Start date

Darkminstrel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2005
Here's my lady, she's had some BBC in the past (pre marriage) and it remains an active part of our dirty talk.

Love to hear your comments and share them with her, more photos can be forthcoming.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 975
Small ass, nice boobs, nice skin, she'd be a nice fuck.

Thanks for the reply and the compliments Person,
She IS a nice fuck.

Pretty insatiable in bed, she loves to get tied up, loves dirty talk, and really gets off when we get the big black dildo out

You should really get her starting fucking bbc again, she looks like the type that would be perfect for a gangbang

Another Photo

The comments and view count are making the wife hot, keep them coming and we'll see what we can get her to do on camera ;)

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 464
Last edited by a moderator:
Any other comments or requests, we're going out for drinks tonight and that usually means the camera comes out later that night when we get home, let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try getting a few shots to post up here.

Users who are viewing this thread