• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

(new) my experiance! Does it have potential?

• Thread starterTrick
  • Start date

Trick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2011
For most of you, this will be pretty lame... My gf and I (im 21 shes 20) got into a small fight due to honesty...Over text messaging... I asked her if she liked anyone while we were going out (has now been a little over a year)... she was truthful and said yes, she thought my best friends was 'cute' but claims it was directly before we went out, and they other is a good girlfriend of mine. she assured me that she doesnt like either anymore and only likes/loves me, and nobody could ever compare....

so to turn me on a bit over text I wanted blunt answeres n said "but be honest, even tho we love eachother did you like other people aside from me while we were going out?"

She responded "there was yes, but not anymore, honestly maybe there will be again but no one matches you"

I was very turned on and said "I accept that, who do you think you'll like?"

Shes said "idk hun I cant see the future"

I then asked if she had any urges for anything physical with anyone she liked while with me but she said no... and seeing she was honest about everything else idk why she would lie... do you think she wants to cheat/have an affair? I get extremely turned on by the idea, but idk if I could honestly handle the reality of it.... thoughts? comments?:eek:

Until you put a wedding ring on her finger in Church, you have no right to demand she remain monogamous with you. She needs to sleep with 5-10 men before marriage before she can confidently pick out the right guy to give her heart to completely.

You can agree to be going steady in a relationship, but if she meets someone else and has a "one-night stand", then you can't get angry about it, as it is just a spontaneous shagging that happened to a single woman.

It is never a good idea to try and trick your girlfriend into admitting that she may have been a bit turned on by other guys - it is normal human nature to find a number of men attractive.

Playing games with her mind won't win you any Brownie points, as you are susposed to be "selling yourself to her" as a loving, caring, understanding, adaptable guy who can be depended on to look after her and any children she may decide to breed with you.

If you have cuckold fantasies, then wait until you are both in a good mood and having some fun together, and then gently introduce some of your fantasies about her and other guys - and tell her the truth (don't beat about the bush), that you have had reoccurring dreams about her having sex with other guys - and if she did want to experiment with having other boyfriends from time-to-time, it would be okay with you and you would not get angry, jealous of pissed off about it. In fact, it might be fun for her to try it for several months.

If you put your cards on the table, she will give you her take on whether your fantaises excite her enough to accept your gift of loving other guys. She also has the opportunity to tell you that she loves you too much to risk your relationship with her.

Your g/f might find it hard to turn down your gift to her, if she senses your sincerity.

If your girlfriend starts to share her pussy with other guys to please you, she will drop you out of her life quickly, if you change your mind and ask her to go back to just you and her.

Changing your mind proves your word is "useless". If she tastes the chocolate, "she can't go back" to a vanilla m/f relationship. Her mind will keep dreaming of the other cocks she used to enjoy; and her love for you will die, coz you pulled the rug away just as she was starting to feel very comfy in the cuckold lifestyle.

If you can't talk honestly with your girlfriend before marriage, you will find it much HARDER after marriage.

While I do agree he needs to openly communicate his wishes for a more open type of sexual arrangement, I don't buy into the concept that once a couple starts sharing that they can never stop. Relationships are too complex and unique for such a simplistic view. I also think that statements of once you start it can never stop are a bit intimidating and can scare couples considering the lifestyle away.

I do agree that once she has shared herself with another, even if the experience is not enjoyable to her man, he is still going to have to come to terms that another man has had his woman. It is like unringing a bell. Nothing will ever change it. They can, however, take things back to just being a couple.

Wow - I have to second the vote on Saraha's post.

That just may be the single best post of "advice" I've seen on this site - VERY well written and totally, TOTALLY, accurate.

I appreciate all the advice...

The wierd part of the story is we sort of were married. She and I both wanted that (and yes it is such a young age) but then her job had failed and we couldnt move in right away, the economy had then affected her family quite hard. And my job is great for my age, but not enough to support two people, 2 cars, and our own place, plus insurance.... we were then ****** to get annuled (she HATED the idea of getting annuled). We still consider eachother married but no longer are legally... and I've never been with anyone like her... She invested all her emotions into me, seeing me almost everyday, and I love her too... which is why Im not sure she'd be into the idea... and even if she were, and the lifestyle is harder to deal with than I expected... Idk if she'd wanna turn back.... urgh....

Sorry about the rant guys. however I appreciate any and all feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread