• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New neighbor

• Thread starterds69cali
  • Start date

ds69cali

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2011
About 6 months ago, a new couple moved in next door. BBC and his wife. We don't see them much during the week, but the hubby is always outside on the weekends, cutting grass, doing yardwork, etc. The last couple of weekends, my wife's been out pruning and fussing around in the yard at the same time he's been out. It would make my heart race at the possibilities. This past Saturday, they finally struck up a conversation as he was cutting near our chain link fence. He stopped cutting and came over and she leaned on the fence so they could chat. No f'ing idea what they were talking about, but I ducked inside from doing some edging, went to our spare bedroom and started spying on them through the window. My cock was raging and before long I started jacking as I stared at them talking through the window. I imagined him reaching across the fence and squeezing her tits and her dropping to her knees and sucking his huge black cock through the fence. In no time, I blew my jizz all over the window. I don't think I've cum that hard in years. Went back outside after I cleaned up and got a hard on again when I saw them still talking.

I really need to figure out a way to get them together. I'd love to fuck her ass as he fucks her pussy, but I'm okay just watching, too. She needs some hard black cock. And I need her to have some hard black cock!

Tell us a little about your wife. Have you guys played before? Or is this something you have talked about? What does she look like?

From your first post, this sounds like something you can make happen. I hope you keep us updated. Maybe some pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread