• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New ones, wife would love to hear any comments

• Thread starterMJDhunt
  • Start date

MJDhunt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2006
Here are some pics we have just taken! Hope everyone enjoys and the pic of the dick is my husband.....tell him what you think. Any ideas on what to do with him? He already cleans me after my lover and licks the cum out of my pussy so give ideas we are open and we love compliments ha ha !:p

Attachments

• Pussy shot_m.jpg
    Pussy shot_m.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,530
  • Fromtheback_m.jpg
    Fromtheback_m.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 924
  • Topoff_m.jpg
    Topoff_m.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 952
  • Showing it_m.jpg
    Showing it_m.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,707
  • Hubby_m.jpg
    Hubby_m.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,621
i can see why you need a lover . nice he cleans though. good job hubby.

MJDhunt

Maam I am here to say you seem to have some Class A Prime Cut pussy between the legs of of a beautiful and very sexy woman. Sorry for the hubby being so small and it is not fair. But he is doing his part the best he can:p :p IT takes the Hot Wife too help in a situation such as this. Pies must be a great help to his sex life. That makes you very sweet lady. For Sam Colt cant help in a situation such as a little peter, Other ways he can make all men equal. You two have fun and what hubby lacks you make up for with your abundance.:p :D Thanks For Sharing okdeacon

Thank you! My lover takes care of what hubby can't do, we have alot of fun and are always looking for more! I wanted to thank you for your replie also! Have a great weekend!

I like the shaved pussy. Very nice. Tits could be firmer though. As for hubby, he should shave, would make it look bigger. The general.;)

MJDhunt said:
Here are some pics we have just taken! Hope everyone enjoys and the pic of the dick is my husband.....tell him what you think. Any ideas on what to do with him? He already cleans me after my lover and licks the cum out of my pussy so give ideas we are open and we love compliments ha ha !:p

You should lock your husband's pathetic little dick up in a chastity cage ASAP to make sure it never gets anywhere near a pussy or a woman's mouth ever again. The only thing a tiny little dick like that should be used for is peeing and jerking off.

I'd suggest shaving him smooth, make him dress in womens panties, stockings, bra, & heels. Then make him jerk his little Girlcock while you Fuck a BBC. Hope this helps HA HA!

I have the same problem with my hubby I have him shave it will look a bit bigger anything halps . He is aloud to jerk off only after me and my lover are done and he has cleaned us both I let him jerk off on my ass then make him clean that .Good luck you are doing the right thing for him .

hi this is the female end of our train and i would like to tell you how beautiful your skin is and how awesome your tits are and rock on with the way you handle your man i do the same thing make him lick the cum off your pussy you deserve that

i would love to help your hubby with his cleaning duties as my cock is like his small, when my wife saw his dick she laughed and said he was smaller than me.lf i dont do my clean up duties right and make her cum she punishes my cock and balls to teach me to do better,

Little dick!

hi you obviously like your hubby having a little dick. My wife laughs at mine too! Oh bye the way- nice little dick!

Ellington333

Have Your Lover Fuck And Cum In Your Ass Then Have Your Sissy Cuck Wimp Hubby Suck Clean Your Lover's Shit And Cum-covered Cock And Then After Lick Out Your Lover's Cum Out Your Ass. That Should Be Great Fun For Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread