• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Ongoing Thread with Latina GF

• Thread starterhorngylatina
  • Start date

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2011
Hey guys!

It's been a while since we posted anything. But we have been VERY active in the lifestyle and having a lot of fun and working through any problems that might have arisen.

We had deleted some pics because of security issues, but weve decided to reupload them, and keep it all in one thread from now on.

So everything related to a certain sexy lady's adventures will be located in this thread for safe keeping.

I'm going to reupload pics from her adventures, and unfortunately I had to get a new phone and lost a lot of her juicy texts about certain boys , but ill still try to list the times she got fucked.

First Real Fun with Bull.

These are from an older thread, but they are such good pics I had to reupload them.

2 were taken with his very nice camera, and 2 were taken with her Iphone.

We met him on craigslist, I'm sure you could dig back far enough to find his cock pics and stuff but here we go!

White Athletic guy and BBC all in one night.

I've skipped ALOT of stories in between. Like her having an ongoing bull. But she is looking for someone a little more dominant. We have had msg's on here from people in Vancouver, but we just keep running out of time to set stuff up so its all just based on hornyness and time constraints and when she goes out clubbing.

Around a month ago or so she met a Black Bouncer at a club. She fucked him in his car at 4 am in a parking lot and came home. That was a funny night...

...around 2 weeks ago, she went out clubbing, went home with a very athletic well hung and SUPER dominant white dude. They fucked for an hour and he left her bruised and she loved it. We shall call him J...

while she was at his house she got a text form the Black Bouncer...he wanted know what she was up to. So she texted him back when they were done fucking at like 4:30 am...the black bouncer picked her up...and they came to our place...

I stayed in the living room with the lights off and she told him that I was her roomate sleeping on the couch. She continued to bring him in the room and I got the pleasure of listening to them fuck. He made her squirt such a big fucking puddle on my side of the bed. Both their cocks are big..but black bouncers cock is like a pringles container...

that night she got to fuck 2 cocks and after that i ate her pussy and she fell asleep. It tasted salty like sweat and cum. it was amazing!

I didnt get to take pictures right after because we fell asleep, but I took these 2 days later...she still couldn't feel my cock at all after all that fucking...

Latest Update

She went on a trip last weekend, and both Friday night and Saturday night she went to a club and picked up a guy.

First night was a lame fuck she said....

second night however, she said they fucked 4 times, all over the hotel and parking lots...and she sent me these txts...

...and this picture..

I had asked if she could send a pic..which rarely can happen because its spur of the moment sex with strangers...but the guy was cool with it! So she sent this!!

This is the guy from the second night, amazing sex she said..
she said his cock was around 6.5 to 7 inches fully hard..and that the picture doesnt do it justice.

Hey awesome thread sir; yes she's gorgeous and what I wouldn't do to her.... ;)

Would absolutely fuck her brains out against a wall lol.

Great work, more pls

She'll be happy to hear that :)

Haha no problem, that was actually my first post here (lurked around before though)

She's certainly worth it though...without me going into detail lmao.

Haha right on.

Gorgous lady, the type I'd like to pound senseless for a few long hours.

If you're interested, I live in Richmond, just outside of Vancouver. I've played as the hard white stud to a number of Asian cuckolding couples before, but have yet to tkae on a hot latin woman.

If she'd like to play sometime, maybe her and I will let you watch.

Hot! Man your gf is horny! Do you fuck her much?

indopak said:
Ah, link doesn't work.

Hmmm, don't know what to say, I copied and pasted it directly. That thread is now on page 3 in the wifey pics section. Check it out.

Looking good! If you ever have a concrete plan one day let me know. I have gotten rave reviews so far.

If your lady would like to play with a hard white stud sometime, I'm in the Vancouver area too, Richmond to be precise, and would love to show her a few hours of fun. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey GUys! It's been a long time! But this week...it finally happened!!! She's been active in the lifestyle more than ever! At least 2 guys a week....and........I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO EAT SOME CREAM PIE. A big muscley american Indian bull, came twice inside her...and she came home after....and I sucked it all out!!! Heres some drippings mid clean up.View attachment 224390

Cabron, thats because thats from the old forums. theres issues in the translation from old to new. That being said @ horngy I didnt realize 6.5 to 7 was enough to be a bull. Ive got 7.5.... never considered myself worthy of being considered a bull, so this page is not only a confidence booster but an eye opener. Thanks bro.

Well, a little update is in order.

She's been active and has a couple partners. And hot Indian man, a Brazilian and she just went on vacation
And fucked a man from the us army. They fucked for hours she said it was amazing. When she got back the next day
She told me they lost 2 condoms but kept fucking.

I literally had to digg inside to find the condoms! I took both out after around 10 minutes!!

Users who are viewing this thread