New pics of the wife

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
Just wanted to post some new pics of the wife and see what you think of her.

Absolutely superb. She got me instantly hard, love that combination of conservative exterior and hot slut. Never fails to arouse.

Want to see more, lots more, of her

Gripper

xxxcelent

give us a BIO on her......

lets see some picture sof her enjoying black cock please. she is nice

Last edited by a moderator:
A bio, well lets see, shes 52 y.o. blues eyes,5'9" tall and is a 36 b/c hows that? Shes curious about bbc too.

just curious?

she really need,s some big,hard,bareback cock cumming inside her and making a real woman off her

Love those succulent nipples too. sexy mature women always get a standing ovation from me!!

these are not so new...Seen them posted by you before.

Has she acted on her curiosity?

Curiosity leads to this sexually stimulating experience which opens up a whole new world of pleasure.

Tell your grandma or whatever to put her clothes back on.

Hey xzpaw

Do you think you are going to be young forever? Lighten up! Too bad more older ladies aren't as sexually liberated.

I'm starting to think that's not his wife. These pictures have been reposted and reposted, by him! h wel, I'll keep my suspicions to myself.

Gee, tough crowd here, xz paw is an imature kid who should be aon a site showing teens only.Blackyoung well she is my wife and most of these pics are fairly recent.I reposted them because its been awhile and new people are always joining this site.Maybe I shouldnt post any new pics.But I think she looks better than alot of ours posted here.

I dont care if the pics are new,old or whatever, I'd break her in to bbc.She would never want your little limp white dick again! I agree with the brotha who asked you to post a full body nude pic of this mature bitch.Lets see more of her.

I would like to see CUM from Black Bulls Dripping out of her Pussy and ASS!!!:kissass:

She's been playing with this huge dildo lately.It really gets her hot.

Here she's taking all 9" of this extra thick dildo and loving it.

longest chocolate snake I have ever seen.