• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Pig Slut to Lifestyle

• Thread starterGHGirl
  • Start date
G

GHGirl

Hi, I'm GHGirl...Gloryhole Girl..real name is Marla. Sue is my new friend and she is a bigger slut than me!...Well, it's a close race. Anyway, here she is in her first post. We hope to fuck, suck, and get gangbanged by as many thick BBC as possible. We swallow fellas and love it rough and in every hole filled with cum. Thugs encouraged. Use Us for the pigs we are!!! We love it!

That is a great looking gal in that pic. For sure.

Pigs for black cock, huh? Well, by the pics you seem to have nice asses that my cock would love to fuck as often as possible. Too bad you're not near the Philly area or I would certainly fuck all your slutty holes. I love fuck pigs! You see, good white girls suck dick, but SLUT PIGS EXPECT to get mouth-fucked until they BURP CUM BREATH! Good white girls may let a little cum in their mouth, but a SLUT PIG will swallow like a greedy barn yard sow and then look up at her black master and ask for MORE! Yeah, I want me a slut pig for christmas! lol

Users who are viewing this thread