• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

• Thread startercouplelookn4fun
  • Start date

couplelookn4fun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2006
used to be able to bring up all new posts since last visit with button at top of forums, now i see only a today's post button. Am i missing something or should i just go forum by forum to catch up
Thanks for your time and effort

D

couplelookn4fun said:
used to be able to bring up all new posts since last visit with button at top of forums, now i see only a today's post button. Am i missing something or should i just go forum by forum to catch up
Thanks for your time and effort

D

Not sure what you mean? Go to the bottom left of any forum, there you can sort posts by just about any frequency or time period. You can even show all from the beginning.

ah yes this is somewhat the same, the old site though had a button the same as the "todays Posts" button at the top which when clicked showed all unread posts since your last visit.
Thanks for your reply Buzzy :-?

Users who are viewing this thread