New Profile Pic

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
So my wife Maria chose a new avatar for us and, as usual, she looks like a real ho and you can see her panties. I am wondering how many other cucks have wives who are such shameless exhibitionists that pretty much the whole neighborhood knows it. I am probably not the only one, right? Some of you other cucks must be married to exhibitionists. I'm not complaining. I love it when she shows off. Just wondering who else has a show-off exhibitionist for a slut-wife.

e95_ombdec6_30.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, sephoro, Bikelover and 13 others
Richard and Maria Pike said:
So my wife Maria chose a new avatar for us and, as usual, she looks like a real ho and you can see her panties. I am wondering how many other cucks have wives who are such shameless exhibitionists that pretty much the whole neighborhood knows it. I am probably not the only one, right? Some of you other cucks must be married to exhibitionists. I'm not complaining. I love it when she shows off. Just wondering who else has a show-off exhibitionist for a slut-wife.
e95_ombdec6_30.jpg

Not me. (I'm a divorced dude.) Your wife Ms. Maria looks very good, though. You say you aren't complaining, but somehow it sounds like you are....

Your wife Ms. Maria looks very good, though. Are you complaining....?
I already wrote that I am not complaining. It makes my dick hard when she prick teases guys by flashing her panties at them in a bar or at a party. It makes me even harder if she goes home with him.

Reactions: robandkate, BWCOrson, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I already wrote that I am not complaining. It makes my dick hard when she prick teases guys by flashing her panties at them in a bar or at a party. It makes me even harder if she goes home with him.
So how often does she pick up new guys? Love upskirts.

She likes to go to night classes at the local community college cause she's a cougar and likes to get fucked by younger men. One time she wore a micro mini to her creative writing class and sat in the front row, and the teacher got so flustered that he couldn't even talk straight to teach.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, robandkate, BWCOrson and 2 others
So how often does she pick up new guys? Love upskirts.

A couple of times a month. She can never get enough cock.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, robandkate, BWCOrson and 2 others
She likes to go to night classes at the local community college cause she's a cougar and likes to get fucked by younger men. One time she wore a micro mini to her creative writing class and sat in the front row, and the teacher got so flustered that he couldn't even talk straight to teach.
Love that. How creative is she with sex?

A couple of times a month. She can never get enough cock.
That sounds good. Does the lady like particular types?

How creative is she with sex? Does the lady like particular types?

She is very creative. We are active in the local fetish community and she has a reputation as "the one who will try anything twice." She grew up in a very strict religious environment and didn't embrace a Slut Lifestyle until she was in her late twenties, but she had a wonderful mentor named Debbie who taught her that "yes" is a beautiful word and now she accepts promiscuity as her natural way of life. She doesn't have any particular physical type. She likes to pick up younger men at the community college because she likes to be their teacher and satisfy all their kinky desires, but she can also appreciate men her own age or older. The creative writing teacher who got to watch her sit in the front row with her legs open in a micro mini so he could see her violet silk french-cut panties to the max went home with her afterwards. She said she liked him because he "captured my imagination." I think that is Maria's essence. If you capture her imagination, she just naturally wants to share her body with you -- and she married me because that's what I want her to do! I have been a natural cuck since I dated the high school slut who cheated on me all the time and I love it.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, Custer Laststand, lnohhnvm and 6 others
She is very creative. We are active in the local fetish community and she has a reputation as "the one who will try anything twice." She grew up in a very strict religious environment and didn't embrace a Slut Lifestyle until she was in her late twenties, but she had a wonderful mentor named Debbie who taught her that "yes" is a beautiful word and now she accepts promiscuity as her natural way of life. She doesn't have any particular physical type. She likes to pick up younger men at the community college because she likes to be their teacher and satisfy all their kinky desires, but she can also appreciate men her own age or older. The creative writing teacher who got to watch her sit in the front row with her legs open in a micro mini so he could see her violet silk french-cut panties to the max went home with her afterwards. She said she liked him because he "captured my imagination." I think that is Maria's essence. If you capture her imagination, she just naturally wants to share her body with you -- and she married me because that's what I want her to do! I have been a natural cuck since I dated the high school slut who cheated on me all the time and I love it.
So how did Debbie teach her? Did they have sex with each other or was it just talk and demonstrations? It is fascinating when a prim lady is turned into a slut

She likes to go to night classes at the local community college.....

Good strategy.

.....'cause she's a cougar.....

Grrrrrrr........

.....and likes to get fucked by younger men.

There's nothing wrong with that, of course. They're probably more energetic and have better endurance than old dudes.

One time she wore a micro mini to her creative writing class and sat in the front row, and the teacher got so flustered that he couldn't even talk straight to teach.

It wasn't very nice of Ms. Maria to do that to her unfortunate instructor. Maybe he was young enough to satisfy her taste in men, though, so she considered him fair game.

Reactions: Beano
t wasn't very nice of Ms. Maria to do that to her unfortunate instructor. Maybe he was young enough to satisfy her taste in men, though, so she considered him fair game.

He was in his late thirties. Sorry I got him so flustered. But as it was said elsewhere, I don't really focus on age or any specific physical type. If a guy captures my imagination it feels really magical to me, and I usually want to experience that magic physically through sex. I loved the way he taught creative writing. Made me think about expressing myself in ways I never thought of before. Had to have him get in my pants.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, Custer Laststand, Beano and 2 others
Thank you, Ms. Maria, for your totally-reasonable explanation.

....... [The instructor] made me think about expressing myself in ways I never thought of before. I Had to have him get in my pants.

You're obviously very creative. I hope you succeeded.

I still see him now and then. To me, our relationship really does feel very creative. He is too shy to come to my house when Richard is home and way too shy to let Richard watch us, so I usually go to his place because he lives alone. Poor guy has been dating "good girls" all his life. But one time I went poking through his library and noticed that among the fine literature, Mr. Creative Writer was collecting sleaze paperbacks from the 1950s, which gave me a good idea of what he really wanted. Next time I went to his house I took my coat off and was wearing a bustier, white panties, garter belt, seamed stockings, and bright red high heels, just like in his secret collection of sleaze. Then I started cooking dinner for him. Can you believe it, he is so shy that he closed all the kitchen window curtains! I told him that if the men in the neighborhood saw him with a hot slutty MILF they would think he was super cool, and I'm an exhibitionist so I would enjoy it, but he has been afflicted with so many boring "good girls" that he was just too shy. I like the way he fucks me for a long time and goes really hard and deep, because in spite of all the good girls he has always fantasized about being with a Lifestyle Slut like me, and I give him what he really wants.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, sephoro, BWCOrson and 2 others
I still see him now and then.

Good.

To me, our relationship really does feel very creative.

Excellent.

He is too shy to come to my house when Richard is home and way too shy to let Richard watch us....

Awww....

....so I usually go to his place because he lives alone. Poor guy has been dating "good girls" all his life.

That's unfortunate. He sounds deprived....

But one time I went poking through his library and noticed that among the fine literature, Mr. Creative Writer was collecting sleaze paperbacks from the 1950s, which gave me a good idea of what he really wanted.

Ah-ha! Maybe you should write a creative story for him.... consistent with your role as a student in his class.... about a hot young married woman who was taking a creative writing class, and she couldn't resist the instructor, but she felt extremely guilty (because, of course, she was married) — but she managed to suppress her guilt and sat in the front row, wearing short skirts and displaying her scanty panties. And, he was unable to hold her attention with his excellent lectures, because she was unable to resist thinking about all the "dirty" things she wanted to do to him in bed. Then, go on to describe some of those "dirty" things (creatively, of course).

Next time I went to his house I took my coat off and was wearing a bustier, white panties, garter belt, seamed stockings, and bright red high heels, just like in his secret collection of sleaze.

Very nice. Perfect, in fact.

Then I started cooking dinner for him.

What...?! If I may make a suggestion: having become (in effect) the woman of his household, you should have expected him to cook dinner for you, while you supervised wearing your hot lingerie.

Can you believe it, he is so shy that he closed all the kitchen window curtains! I told him that if the men in the neighborhood saw him with a hot slutty MILF they would think he was super cool, and I'm an exhibitionist so I would enjoy it.

That is hard to believe. How could he not have responded favorably to your iron-clad logic?

But, he has been afflicted with so many boring "good girls" that he was just too shy.

Poor guy.....

I like the way he fucks me for a long time and goes really hard and deep, because in spite of all the good girls he has always fantasized about being with a Lifestyle Slut like me, and I give him what he really wants.

Despite his bashful nature, it sounds like you scored a good lover. Congratulations Ms. Maria!

Reactions: Beano
I still see him now and then. To me, our relationship really does feel very creative. He is too shy to come to my house when Richard is home and way too shy to let Richard watch us, so I usually go to his place because he lives alone. Poor guy has been dating "good girls" all his life. But one time I went poking through his library and noticed that among the fine literature, Mr. Creative Writer was collecting sleaze paperbacks from the 1950s, which gave me a good idea of what he really wanted. Next time I went to his house I took my coat off and was wearing a bustier, white panties, garter belt, seamed stockings, and bright red high heels, just like in his secret collection of sleaze. Then I started cooking dinner for him. Can you believe it, he is so shy that he closed all the kitchen window curtains! I told him that if the men in the neighborhood saw him with a hot slutty MILF they would think he was super cool, and I'm an exhibitionist so I would enjoy it, but he has been afflicted with so many boring "good girls" that he was just too shy. I like the way he fucks me for a long time and goes really hard and deep, because in spite of all the good girls he has always fantasized about being with a Lifestyle Slut like me, and I give him what he really wants.
“He always wanted a Lifestyle Slut like me”! But then you teased it out of him. How neighbourly and caring you are!

My wife was never an exhibitionist to speak of, but would wear see-through nightgowns, t-shirt (without panties if it was oversized), and button-down shirts (also without panties if oversized) when she wanted to seduce me. Or others....
I have a friend, however, that loves to dress like a slut, flash her tits and/or pussy, and create "accidental" ********.

A quick story I'll repeat if I may:
We had checked into a seedy hotel in the early afternoon. The TV wouldn't power on, I called the front desk, and the manager said he would be right there.
My GF had already changed into a t-shirt only (just long enough to cover her ass), the manager arrived quickly so she didn't really have a chance to put something on over it or cover up. He got a very nice view of her BIG titties because of the way that shirt clung to her outlines, and because her nipples were rock hard and poking through, of course.
He didn't know what was wrong with the TV so he said he would put us in another room just a couple of doors down, handed me the key, and said just to lock the original room as we left it. No sooner than he began leaving, a maintenance man showed up, said he knew what was wrong with it, and would have it fixed in just a minute.
So now there is another man that is ogling her tits. I had already begun to move our stuff to the other room, and had to now retrieve it. As I get back to the original room, my GF was on the bed, opening and closing her legs, showing her pussy to him. He, of course, took his time explaining he had to reprogram the remote, and demonstrating that all channels now worked, all the while peeking at her pussy.
He liked it so much, he got a buddy (or coworker) to come have a look for himself!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Beano
👍

e95_ombdec6_30.jpg
Fabulous.

Very hot :)