• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New slut in this group

• Thread starterEmilybee
  • Start date

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
Am 30 and already been trained to please men. My bf thinks all women are whores who must obey. First time I didn't obey he reddened my asscheeks with a paddle. Don't forget it he said, you are a fucking slut. He shares me. He has a number of friends whom he wants me to blow and more. He ordered me to join the group because I am a slut. He checked this note out while he was stroking his cock.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, leahswannabe, BWCOrson and 5 others
Reactions: Racefan, tinytool and SluttieWifie
Emilybee said:
Am 30 and already been trained to please men. My bf thinks all women are whores who must obey. First time I didn't obey he reddened my asscheeks with a paddle. Don't forget it he said, you are a fucking slut. He shares me. He has a number of friends whom he wants me to blow and more. He ordered me to join the group because I am a slut. He checked this note out while he was stroking his cock.
I want to abuse of your holes

Reactions: SluttieWifie
Hi Ms. Emilybee,

Welcome to the forum!

Re.:
Emilybee said:
My bf thinks all women are whores who must obey.
Your boyfriend has it backwards. See, e.g.:

Real Women Don't Do Housework
http://www.rwddh.com/

which provides a guide for improving your relationship. If that does not seem possible, I suggest seeking a more enlightened boyfriend.

—Custer

Emilybee said:
Hi slut well ur man will be happy to know I'm in Michigan starting a slut camp and cat house hmu to know more. Where we take whores and make them more of a cum dump

Screenshot_20210613-043902.png Screenshot_20210613-043314.png

Reactions: HotwifeScot
Emilybee said:
Well if you are a good sub slut post a nude pic, otherwise the paddle will be meeting your ass again.

Reactions: kiarragordon

Reactions: BWCOrson

Users who are viewing this thread