New Start

• Thread starterZshubby
  • Start date

Zshubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2006
Great to to see a site devoted to what must be one of the ultimate masochistic thrills - watching your woman in the arms of another. I've always considered males to be 'takers', i.e. a penis invades, a woman is a 'giver' and is entered or taken.
To see your woman in the act of a subordinate giver, with her legs spread and her vagina ******* as she prepares to let another guy have her - is simply amazing. I love watching the play of emotions across her face as he enters her and the fact that he is leaving something of himself in her - his spunk.
I hope more people will contribute to this site, make it worthwhile. As they say, it doesn't matter that you can't dance, but by getting up and on the floor you encourage others.
Write your piece, it doesn't even have to be good, but get your fantasy out there.
cheers

MauryTwo said:
So, what do you think now?

I think you're going to vanish soon. LOL You have far too much time on your hands. I'd say "It's been nice knowing you", but I try to keep my posts somewhere this side of Total Fantasy!

greymaster said:
I think you're going to vanish soon. LOL You have far too much time on your hands. I'd say "It's been nice knowing you", but I try to keep my posts somewhere this side of Total Fantasy!

I also think so.