New Start

• Thread starterbi24male
  • Start date
B

bi24male

I am a 23 male. I just told my girlfriend about my cuckold fantasy and she is looking to get into it. She told me that she is excited about the sexual freedom. I can tell she is not pleased with my 5.5 inch cock. She rarely has sex with me anyway. She stops me often and tells me it hurts and its a month before i have sex again. But she cheated on me and told me his cock was bigger both in length (unsure exactly how long just knows it was longer) and girth (about as round as her wrist). I could never give her an orgasm but he did it the first time and she had sex multiple times with him in a 24 hour span. I am nervous but kinda excited to see how this goes.

It is likely that she will "become his girlfriend" physically and mentally, because she has encountered difficulties in gaining sexual satisfaction from your 5.5 penis.

You are lucky that she is excited about her sexual freedom, as it proves she can make up her mind quickly, and act on her desires. She does not dilly dally, she only has to be told once that she has your permission.

His bigger cock will soon stretch her wide open, so that your penis can slip in/out quite easily without any future soreness.

(he makes a road into her love tunnel for "all to pass through". He is truly the "roadmaker".)

Because she orgasms every time with he "rides her", he will own her mind. Nothing much you can do about that, and he may in time restrict how much sex you will be allowed with her (or even ban you all together).

Would you be willing to wear a cuckold chastity cage, with her Bull holding the key and deciding how often you are allowed a prostrate milking?

This is a natural progression onwards now that your "wife" is sharing her pussy around town. I really hope you will not be jealous of the amount of time your girlfriend spends with her "new sexual friends".